It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:18 am

TurboSliders.com F1 League 2012 Edition

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

pablinho15

Community User Level: 2

PostTue Feb 12, 2013 8:17 am

Image[/img]

Pingu

Community User Level: 5

PostWed Feb 13, 2013 1:47 am

pablinho15 wrote:[img ]bla[/ img]

heh?

Afinfas

Community User Level: 3

PostThu Feb 14, 2013 8:05 pm

Since the last 2 posts were at least hilarious ( i didnt really understood them to be honest :) ) Allow me a small offtopic!

New NSGP season starting this Saturday at 10AM (Uk time), new rules: NO COLLISIONS! So no ghost pushes or contact/frustrations! ;)

Everyone is invited of course: http://www.newstargames.com/newstarforu ... ionship-13

In any case,....ill be on Sunday for the TS race, just trying to get more guys to race cause its how it makes fun!

Didnt knew where to post this and dint wanted to open a thread about another game on the forum so i took the freedom of writing here, hope you guys dont mind.
As you might already know im not at all trying to "steal" players from one side to another but simply letting you guys know about other competitions top down 2d racing, which is something we really like i think. At least i do! :lol:

Cheers and see you Saturday NSGP 10 AM (UK time) or Sunday TS 7PM(UK time)! ;)
"Dont forget to be happy!"

dede

PostSun Feb 17, 2013 1:37 pm

Last race will start in 25min. Please download track separately if you got slow download speed in the server:

Download (will start working couple of minutes before the event)

Afinfas

PostSun Feb 17, 2013 1:55 pm

dede wrote:Last race will start in 25min. Please download track separately if you got slow download speed in the server:

WOW...its already the last race??? :shock:

Thats a fast championship...hope that means the next one with open tracks will start soon after this one! :P
Im really curious about my performance with that system implemented on! I think i would have something to say on the top 6 places! :D

pablinho15

PostSun Feb 17, 2013 2:07 pm

f, it's full -.-"

Pingu

PostSun Feb 17, 2013 2:43 pm

Afinfas wrote:
dede wrote:Last race will start in 25min. Please download track separately if you got slow download speed in the server:

WOW...its already the last race??? :shock:

Thats a fast championship...hope that means the next one with open tracks will start soon after this one! :P
Im really curious about my performance with that system implemented on! I think i would have something to say on the top 6 places! :D

One cup a year:)

Pingu

PostSun Feb 17, 2013 3:14 pm

GG last race is over!

My pace was very good this race, but wow, such lonely race for me. First lap bit of pressure from Alonso, after that I was alone all the time, whole race no battles. Only some overtakes on lapped cars!

Second again! I wonder if I was able to overtake Lanz in standings or not!

edit: Is the server crashed or my game?

szymek66

PostSun Feb 17, 2013 3:16 pm

@up

Server crashed

dede

PostSun Feb 17, 2013 3:19 pm

szymek66 wrote:@up

Server crashed

It did, gotta wait some time to get it up again. But anyway, thanks again for joining the league. Full report will come later..

Etmil

PostSun Feb 17, 2013 3:27 pm

Seems server crashed. Race was kind of okay. Qualifying went really badly since I went for 1 stop and had to change to 2 stop in the middle. Starting 11th not too good. Beginning of the race.. Kuningas thought he was faster than me and he could just bump me in every corner, giving me extra speed and ruining my line all the time. Patetic. Somebody tell him that overtaking is a patient business, not something you go for in the next corner. Or whatever. Anyway, that bothered me quite a bit but soon he went into a wall I think, had a lag problem. I was all: 'Woo!' and drove on. Made my 1st pitstop after some 14 laps or so I believe. Had some nice battles with Lanz and maybe someone else too.. John_5 perhaps? Anyway 2nd stint much better, but I cheesed it up myself going wide several times just like that when the car was slower. Final stint I guess was okay, did some overtaking, Kuningas was being an ass again after he was -1 lap down and in the end I was very close to Wokinger and some people, seems 3rd place was within 0.5 seconds or something. Bah. Anyway, cup was nice overall, even though I wanted to finish 5th in the championship, which I believe I didn't this time. Wokinger was just.. so fast somehow. Also good to see that dede doesn't hate my tracks anymore. I gotta speed up the factory and make some more. Only 1 epic circuit in the works right now.

Sad to see that the participation level went down in the end.. Tinky missing and some other top players as well. Some races we could barely get 20 drivers.. which is really a pity. I would like to see that change somehow and also would hope for the TSE F1 League to continue in the future, regardless of this season and whatever happened. 'Twas nice racing you, folks! Until next time.

Mike Nike

PostSun Feb 17, 2013 3:28 pm

hmm..after first 20+ laps, being place 4, short behind matic, short before wokinger, i had quite less warps. but then i tried lapping the blocking kuningas and 1 huge warp followed after the other.
eventually i let whip or so pass, thinking i get lapped by lanz, short after dede lapped me. lucky 10th in the end. coulda been interesting to see if i make it to place 3, 4, 5 or 6 in this race, maybe.

Lanz

Community User Level: 4

PostSun Feb 17, 2013 3:34 pm

2nd in standings! :lol: thats nice!
great cup for me, was maybe faster then last year on 1 lap but for sure i didn't had the same consistency! but anyway loads of fun!
about this race, imo i was to fair in battling compared to others! lost mucho in traffic! didn't expected a 4th place! matic failed in giving me way by .004 :roll:
shame that tinky disappeared, and that pab and silc missed the cup!
congratz to dede! thx to hoster and track makers and to all who joined!
DONT MISS THE PTM! and cya all next League! over and out! :wink:

xzeal

PostSun Feb 17, 2013 3:37 pm

Well...

qualy: 16.th meh beat that lap time pretty quickly in the race.

Race: So start 40% fuel - nearly crashed into the stalled pablinho - quick reflexes yo! (those reflexes were the cause of the near-crash actually).
So safety car passed me with his life time supply of fuel - some random crap in front and Kuningas dropped next to me - might have been a bit rough with him, but considering how he was vomiting I figure he had more important things on his mind to notice...

Anyway got away from Kuningas, was right next to safety car when he went full speed head on the wall. Decided to change my 2 pitter into a 1 pitter to troll kuningas and power79, since everyone else were way in front and increasing the gap with every lap. Worked well. Had more fuel than tyres at the end. 13.th not bad.

Cup: 14.th in the standings I think - should be really close with Hevonen there. 1 point behind and I beat him this race which will count for both of us. Last time I was 26.th in standings, so a bit of an improvement. Anyway, I showed up for every race for a second F1-league-thingy in a row. Which obviously means I am the bestestest*

*technically dede and lanz were also in every race this and previous f1-league-thingy, but they won races so they are disqualified from bestestest title!

so in conclusion: XZEAL BESTESTEST!!!!
Last edited by xzeal on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pingu

PostSun Feb 17, 2013 3:39 pm

Lanz wrote:2nd in standings! :lol: thats nice!
:

where where is the proof :o? You sure...? 1 result gets removed and replaced by a better one. If my 8th place get replaced by 2nd i get like 10 points more but if you improved to... which i think you did, then yes you got second

edit: oh nvm i thought i was 10 points behind somehow, but you have a bigger lead :p

Wokinger

PostSun Feb 17, 2013 3:44 pm

Far, far away on 1st lap. Then earlier pit and huge comeback to 6th pos. Last stint was kind of mess. Kuni, szym, matic, lanz, everything could have happened. Unfortunately szym blocked me in strange way, I made a small mistake, lanz overtook me and then I was like "let's press esc", but I finished on 8th after embarasing mistake.

My race pace was for P2-P4, but I didn't have enough luck and conceentration after tiring day.

Anyway 4th in standing is good and I would have took it before season.

Now, when I finally understood how this pack (car + tracks) works I can fight for podium in next season.

Lanz

PostSun Feb 17, 2013 3:50 pm

Pingu wrote:
Lanz wrote:2nd in standings! :lol: thats nice!
:

where where is the proof :o? You sure...? 1 result gets removed and replaced by a better one. If my 8th place get replaced by 2nd i get like 10 points more but if you improved to... which i think you did, then yes you got second

edit: oh nvm i thought i was 10 points behind somehow, but you have a bigger lead :p

ME: 40+40+44+47+44+44+42+47+44+42+39+42=396

You: 42+44+36+42+40+37+0+40+47+44+42+47=388

:lol:

Pingu

PostSun Feb 17, 2013 4:17 pm

3rd :D still good :)

Afinfas

PostSun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Ok, first of all, why only one championship per year??? If persons are interesting in starting another one why not?? Anyway...

Review:

I enjoyed the track and wasnt hard to memorize (my main prob on other tracks) so i got my best time ever on a Q. A 3rd place!!! :shock:
I think the track plus the 2x warm up helped me out quite some. Only sad that server crashed and made us wait for quite some time to start race. My engine got cold and i didnt had a brilliant start! :D

Was planning to do 2 stops and thats exactly what i´ve made 14+14+12.
I realized that starting from the front, avoids a lot of troubles and contact, leaving you in kind of peace to make your own race. Started ok, making loads of pressure on Pingu due to the fact i was lighter but couldn find the chance to make the takeover and eventually made a mistake loosing right away a couple of positions...
Then i stabilized my driving but eventually made 1 or 2 mistakes more making again loosing some positions.

On last laps im almost sure i could get 1 more position. I was being faster then a orange car (sorry dont know name) but kept messing some turns loosing some precious seconds.
In the end got 7th and was happy cause it was my best place but at same time with a feeling of disappointment cause i know i could have made much better...at least fight for a podium!

Sad that championship only returns next year..i still cant believe it! :shock: Whats the main reason why it doesnt continue sooner? Can someone explain me that!?

Thanks guys, i had fun on most of races and i saw my pace improving everytime. Im sure with released tracks i would be all the time around these places. ;)

See you soon guys
Cheers

ps: I know i hit someone on the race i just dont remember who. Sorry for that. I think it was a lapped driver and i didnt knew what to do. To let him pass again and loose pace or just continue my race. I took the 2nd option!
:?

dede

PostMon Feb 18, 2013 1:46 am

It's not true, there is no rule that tells to run this championship just on e per year, and anyway this was F1 League 2012, so the 2013 edition is yet to come! Next cup might be with released tracks, especially if Eddie doesn't come back (not just because he is a track maker, mainly because of challenge).

Anyway we have now another cup starting that will be at same level of importance as F1. I hope you all join, it's a very good way to keep in touch and have fun!

I will try to join NSGP races too, the schedule is just a bit weird..

Ah, yesterday the server didn't crash before the race, I just aborted it because xzeal and some other player disconnected. Same happened in warmup. However in these last races, with no prequalify, we managed to reduce the time from 1h30m to 1h10m.

dore

PostThu Feb 21, 2013 2:15 pm

Alfinas:

F1SL, SCARTS, and PTM are all about to start up soon, so you can join one of those championships if you want more racing :D

Pingu

PostThu Feb 21, 2013 2:43 pm

37.161 MENTAL. So with the cut (dont know if its still faster if you can drive as good as Tiny but..) 36.9 :o

Mike Nike

PostThu Feb 21, 2013 4:28 pm

beautiful to watch, that tijnylap there..
i wanna see a 36.9 cutlap though from you, pingu :P

Pingu

PostFri Feb 22, 2013 6:50 am

I cant because I dont have the mechanical skill Tijny has, he has to drive like that and do the cut himself :p.

And somehow my post ended up in the wrong topic lol

Etmil

PostSat Mar 09, 2013 8:32 am

Can someone please add tracks from last season(s) of this league to the fairplay practice server? Would be nice, thanks.
PreviousNext

Return to Competitions