It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:34 am

Puschtras Touring Masters - Infos - Schedule - Subscriptions

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

Mike Nike

Community User Level: 5

PostWed May 08, 2013 4:43 pm

well said, sry about that.
either way, i cant rly remember any time in the past 9 years where there was not at least 1 kinda server with records to break or rankings to "flood", so anytime i was in a mood for a challenge, there was something out there in the ts scene, even if it meant to hunt alone on a low activity server and drive nearly all laprecords with a bit of a boring car, like the easyslider. actually, let me check one of my xls files after last pc crash..(not updated obv. since a while)

laprecs done/of (tracked recs); servername
238/279 emanuel
168/168 rough.fun
280/302 rough.racing (likely flooded by janne matti whip alexnovo now)
0/16 gpor (crap, dede 11 recs there lol)
4/39 IT|RacingFair (darn, dede 22)
68/71 IT|FastEmpire.Net
556/787 terra2-3
28/32 flex_retro
78/94 WeAreNot
176/189 TheDude
157/279 rough.crazy
21/39 TSE-F1-Premium
425/478 LVP Touring (hah, that one day i probably drove 100 races and did 100 laprecords in a row, right bruno gt? ;))
137/271 LVP FC (likely flooded by janne matti whip alexnovo now)

..makes me wanna go back updating my statistictools for records..hmm..i might have free time tomorrow..

Afinfas

Community User Level: 3

PostWed May 08, 2013 4:53 pm

I still think that a main official TS championship should be running all the time.... :( Only beating records all the time gets boring after some time, specially when the barrier is set too high! :o

The F1SL is interesting (besides the car turning like the pointers of an analogue clock), but it way to complicated to enter on the competition specially being the website totally in Polish and theres no clear directions where to download the MOD. I remember i had to ask to someone to give me a link to download it.
Im the kind of guy who needs a simply and clear thing to do in order to play a game. I believe this happens with many persons as well. If its too much hassle it turns persons down i think...

I guess im getting too old for this... :lol: 33 here! ;)
BTW...whats the average of ages around regular players here? And yeah...i think now its no real big problem going out of topic i guess.... :D
"Dont forget to be happy!"

Mike Nike

PostWed May 08, 2013 5:28 pm

hmm, most i asked used to be around 16-26ish i think, back then in 2004 or something. few young teens and even under 10 (vini started pretty young i think), few less older ones, even 50+ i guess with oro ;). im 29 soon, not planning to break oros rec, but i wouldnt be ashamed of it^^

and yeah, i see your pt, alfonso..
i used to be very lost in the polish scene as well, until i found a polish/german translater quicklink^^
and yeah, official ts championships should run all the time in the best case ;)...though having a summer pause for a while might be good for enjoying more outside activities..

Wokinger

PostWed May 08, 2013 5:44 pm

Ok. I have suggestion to next small competition on sundays. I modified old EL tracks (they're wider now) and gt cars.

Here you have:
WEC CARS
WEC TRACKS

and 2 suggestions:

1. sth similar to EL, but not as long (30-40 minutes races)
2. 2 or 3 short races (8-10 minutes) with reverse startpos to next race

Afinfas

PostWed May 08, 2013 7:13 pm

Sounds fine for me! :D

I think i prefer only one track at the time instead of 2 or 3 per session. 1 track 30/40 minutes of racing! :) But im fine if everyone chooses different...

If it starts this Sunday, i will not be able to show up. From next one on, im available!

Lanz

Community User Level: 4

PostThu May 09, 2013 2:27 am

Wokinger wrote:Ok. I have suggestion to next small competition on sundays. I modified old EL tracks (they're wider now) and gt cars.

Here you have:
WEC CARS
WEC TRACKS

and 2 suggestions:

1. sth similar to EL, but not as long (30-40 minutes races)
2. 2 or 3 short races (8-10 minutes) with reverse startpos to next race

me am in!

Mike Nike

PostThu May 09, 2013 4:46 am

im getting invalid checksums for the tracks :E, but the car/track combinations seem to be nice on first try :)
similar to the 1hour races

Lanz

PostThu May 09, 2013 6:18 am

Rumors say that REIROM is organizing cups now, like the:
-Rei-tona 500
-24 hours of Rei-Mans
-Rei-tcc
-Rei-rc
-Formula-Rei with F1 Generic ofc

:lol:

Lanz

PostThu May 09, 2013 6:22 pm

race vids of Nürburgring.

Lanz

PostMon May 13, 2013 12:04 pm

good news for everybody who misses DTM races due to moto gp or some other formula or just by having no time! official youtube channel started this month with all races etc. in german and english broadcast! nice stuff!
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTMinternat ... ture=watch

Afinfas

PostTue Sep 10, 2013 10:06 am

Afinfas wrote:WTF!!!!!! :evil:

Can you guys tell me if theres something wrong here??
I had again this stupid problem. I was hosting a server and racing on it with no problem. A guy joined and i restarted so we could race together. He downloaded the tracks/car and we are ready to go! I press play and track loads till the end. Then it comes back to the menu and ask me if i want to force start! I didnt do anything and it started by itself. We both went to track, lights ON, start! I go and he stays on grid stopped! I write to him on chat explaining that and he says he´s driving and my car is stopped on the grid and says: Disconnected!??
Ok, nothing of this is new to you guys but, please check it, maybe im doing something wrong:

Settings on game:

And Settings on my Router:

Some help would be appreciated! Its going on my nerves a lot. DEDE last time said that it seems that i dont have ports open to host.... :shock:
You see on router that i do have!!! :(

And yeah...my LAN IP is correct, its 192.168.1.24 It works for NSGP with ports 7776-7778 as you can see on picture

Hi guys, since a long time! :)

Im quoting this post cause its the reason for what im writing....
I finally discovered what is my problem in Hosting and...i have to say that im FURIOUS!! :x
You know what it is?

My Internet provider named, O2! They are blocking the UDP ports! Directly on my router. Router that i simply cant change to another one of my choice cause the internet from O2 only works with their own Hardware!!
Finally i received my new router VDSL and i thought the problem would be solved and i tested right away and....NO!!!!

I entered in contact with technical support and said i wanted to open the UDP ports to play a game and...he asked me which game!!!??? WTF, do you believe this? I have to ask permission now and explain everything i do? On a service that i pay?

They said its to prevent illegal stuff from happening...yeah right, like if that will stop persons from doing it!

Last option he said was to enter in contact with the maker of the game (imagine if its a big one EA, or Blizzard,etc), and ask which TDE/UDE ports they use for the game. But that would be dangerous for me cause it would open all ports!

Does all this makes sense guys?

Sorry for the rage post but...im seriously mad about all this!! Is there any solution that i havent remembered yet?
Is it really like this about the TDE/UDE ports!!?

Some light fro you guys would be great!

BTW...for when some tests and competitions?

Cheers and...thanks for "listening", i was in need of discharging!!! :evil:
Feeling better now! :)

dede

PostSun Sep 15, 2013 6:09 am

Change provider? :D

Afinfas

PostSun Sep 15, 2013 6:50 am

dede wrote:Change provider? :D

Yeah, it crossed my mind many times but...i just changed (1 week ago) from 15Mbps to 50Mbps and had to pay for it! :(
To change now would be a big waste of money but...yeah, i´ll give it some time and try to change but...im afraid all other big companies are doing the same! :(

So, i cant host games that require opening UDP ports!

Lanz

PostMon Sep 16, 2013 4:12 pm

Hey guys PTM chief here! 1st season ever was quiet a success! We didn't had a full server once but the top TS dogs played so to speak! That proofed that it was not the worst competition we ever had in TS! So my working life completely changed in the past months, good for me bad for the PTM 2 i wanted to host probs in 2014! I know everybody is stoked about the new version but the question is when do we see that happen? Or better, do we see a new competition between? Sadly i can't play much, in fact i only race SCARTS on sundays and thats it so i'm not really up to date about how active the community is atm?! I know it's time for the new F1 league but since i never rode a word about it i suggest thats not going to happen soon? dede - eddie? Sure nobody to blame if not since i know what it is like to organize a cup! Depends on what is going to happen in the future with new version etc. we could fill up the time with the 2nd edition sooner then i wanted!? 8 20 minutes long races shouldnt be a big deal i think! So what you guys think? And if someone is interested in being my right hand that would be highly appreciated!

dede

PostFri Sep 27, 2013 12:41 pm

I cannot plan to organize a league again at the moment, unless we find a backup organizer in case I miss races (Tijny was great, but is he back now?).

Joining a cup could be better, although I hate to skip races and not having any chances to win. But in case you organize it, I'll be in the entry list :)

szymek66

Community User Level: 2

Community User Level: 2

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 9:47 am

Sooo nobody gonna organize f1league this year? What a shame :cry:

Lanz

PostWed Nov 27, 2013 1:31 pm

MAYBE PTM2 starts 05.01.2014! i made this a goal for myself cos this would be the only time during the year i find time for it! if F1 League or something else would conflict we can surely skip it! but i don't think we see anything happen soon! :cry: hopefully i find time to release at least 1 new track for it!

Lanz

Re: Puschtras Touring Masters - Infos - Schedule - Subscript

PostSun May 17, 2015 3:17 pm

reading this....good memories!
a salute to all of my old TS friends!

Whiplash

Re: Puschtras Touring Masters - Infos - Schedule - Subscript

PostSun May 17, 2015 6:44 pm

Make another one using my WTCC cars. Just redefine their handling as you want. :wink:
Previous

Return to Competitions