It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:19 am

Punaball Champions League - Test Cup!!!

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

shyguy1001

Community User Level: 5

Punaball Champions League - Test Cup!!!

PostThu Jul 31, 2014 3:57 pm

So, we are ready to plan for the test cup to be next week! We need 8 teams, so at the same time as planning this, make sure those that aren't on a team yet are teaming up, at least temporarily for the cup. Stay posted to this topic for an announcement of an official timetable for the cup according to results from doodle survey.. don't worry I'll try to get in touch with everyone to make sure they confirm they know when their games are.

http://doodle.com/s4iydubpfeisckee (note - make sure time zone is correct for you! - you can set it, look just above the area where the survey is filled out)

Heres the doodle participation link. It's this simple, first click once on the calendar to expand it fully. Make sure you are in "table view", then click "Yes" on every timeslot you are definitely available for (if you click 21:00, it means you are available 21:00-21:30, if you click 22:30, it means 22:30-23:00, etc), click the (yes) in brackets if you are busy at that time but could make it if its the only time available, and click no if you are definitely unavailable. Don't forget to do it in the right timezone and SAVE WHEN YOU ARE DONE!!! This is just a demonstration of doodle really, since the cup will take place over 2 hours with the following format:

0 HOURS - 1st QF
0:20 - 2nd QF
0:40 - 3rd QF
1 HOUR - 4th QF
1:20 - 1st SF
1:40 - 2nd SF
2 HOURS - Final

The 20 minutes is ample time to play the game (5 minute halves) and also account for any delays or potential extra time periods. Once I know which teams/who is playing in the cup, I will hold a draw (probably seeded from 2 pots or random, I havent decided yet), to decide the QF's, and then post the timetable.

Doodle could prove useful in finding the best time for everyone, and then the other purpose of the test cup is to test the match format and testing all macros etc are working (any improvements we can make to the rules also will be found by this test cup). And of course, a secondary purpose is to have fun, so enjoy it! Don't forget I'll be making a video of the final (purely for test purposes) and if I think end product is good enough to share, I'll share it with you all, so that could be fun also!

A couple other notes - I think we will probs run on 2.0.0, however I'm open to running on newer versions. My macros can easily be rewritten to work on old version, its no problem.

Also, i'd like to run the cup on LVP servers - I assume thats possible? All thats needed is for the macros to be installed, then theres nothing else needed.. Cheers in advance!

EDIT: Post from further down the page with details of cup

The Punaball Champions League Test Cup will take place on Friday, 8th August 2014 between the hours of 19:00GMT (thats 20:00BST/21:00CEST/22:00EEST) and 21:00GMT (22:00BST). A draw has taken place between the signed up teams already to the main Punaball Champions League cup. The draw was totally random, except Quarterfinal 4, which was set due to time restrictions on the players involved. Here is a timetable of the events, make sure to note it down so you know when to turn up to your games, which will take place on the LVP servers using gameversion 2.0.0

Home team is on the left, Away team on the right (that just matters for which kit to wear)

19:00GMT: Quarterfinal 1 - Real Madrid (Jan + SUB) vs SL Benfica (Fama + Palo)
19:20GMT: Quarterfinal 2 - Liverpool (Jurgen + Arsen) vs Borussia Dortmund (Szymek + Shyguy)
19:40GMT: Semifinal 1 - Winner Quarterfinal 1 vs Winner Quarterfinal 2
20:00GMT: Quarterfinal 3 - Newcastle (Santamaria + Simms) vs TBA (UNFILLED + UNFILLED)
20:20GMT: Quarterfinal 4 - Dinamo Zagreb (Shaytun + Whiplash) vs Arsenal (Tijny + Badeend)
20:40GMT: Semifinal 2 - Winner Quarterfinal 3 vs Winner Quarterfinal 4
21:00GMT: Final - Winner Semifinal 1 vs Winner Semifinal

Games will take roughly 10 minutes using already described PCL format, however I have scheduled 20 minutes for each in case of extra time/delays - this is NOT an excuse to be late! Players will be expected to turn up 5 minutes before their game is due to start, and we will aim to start right on time. If you are more than 5 minutes late, then we consider the game forfeited (unless in very exceptional circumstances - e.g server problems).

If you can't join, please let us know at the earliest possible opportunity so we can get in a replacement. Make sure to keep signing up on the sign up topic, even if this cup is full, as EVERYONE in a team will be allowed into the main cup in a month or so. This Test Cup is just to test everything's working, match format and ruleset is good, and also my video making capabilities. A side effect can be to have fun! So enjoy!

Last edited by shyguy1001 on Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
www.youtube.com/sliderstv <---- Best Turbosliders Videos ever made ;)

Whiplash

Re: Punaball Champions League - Test Cup!!!

PostFri Aug 01, 2014 6:13 am

- We have to play on v2.0.0. if newer isn't released publicly.
- Create sources instead of macros and I'll add them to the servers.
- Don't create 9999999999 topics about 1 single event.

shyguy1001

PostFri Aug 01, 2014 2:17 pm

Whiplash wrote:- We have to play on v2.0.0. if newer isn't released publicly.
- Create sources instead of macros and I'll add them to the servers.
- Don't create 9999999999 topics about 1 single event.

- Okay, np
- Okay, np
- I'm creating all the topics as I already explained to keep the different discussions separate, otherwise im sure certain things would get lost and certain issues would not be addressed.

I hope guys can see already how hard it would be to do cups like this if all had to turn up at the same time, just from a quick glance at doodle! Im gonna have to choose when the test cup will be based on the most people being able to show up, so apologies if you miss out, but don't worry, everyone will definitely be able to play in the main cup!

Jurgen-NL

Community User Level: 4

PostFri Aug 01, 2014 6:12 pm

im really sorry it might be simple to do but im just not 1 for doodle, things can change within 1 day real life decisions overwrite my scheduling for a puna cup anyday ( i think this counts for more people )

however i got plenty of free time and wouldnt like to miss this either.
So when the date is known i will confirm if i can or cant play that day(on the day the date is confirmed) (maybe check doodle and name the date and time that does fit me and all the other participants).
i check the forum daily.
For the 2 v 2 matches i can easier/easily schedule and might use doodle then for those matches as the timeframe to play a match is smaller and thus faster played.

also :D

- I'm creating all the topics as I already explained to keep the different discussions separate, otherwise im sure certain things would get lost and certain issues would not be addressed.

Liked, Agreed, Shared
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

shyguy1001

PostSat Aug 02, 2014 3:26 am

I hope you will use doodle for the 2v2 matches, as otherwise it will get very confusing! If you want, you can do it in your team when you have a team mate, by nominating him to do it on your behalf (just sign doodle as "Liverpool"). Anyway, its no problem on the test cup, as long as we have 8 teams.

Currently it looks like Thursday at 20:00 (I'll confirm that either later today or tomorow, I would prefer a few more teams to get together first), or perhaps even 19:30, will be the best time. Don't worry Whiplash/Shaytun, I will schedule your game so that it comes after 21:00, perhaps even tweaking the schedule a bit so its like this:

20:00 QF1
20:20 QF2
20:40 QF3
21:00 SF1 (QF1 winner vs QF2 winner)
21:20 QF4 (Whiplash would be in this one)
21:40 SF2 (QF3 winner vs QF4 winner)
22:00 Final

Btw, while its hard to schedule one 2 hour event, you can clearly see its no problem at all to find a time that all 4 of certain team combinations are available for a 2vs2 match :) Also, when it gets to the real cup, matches being played throughout the week will be good for me as it will stagger the workload wtih respects to videos! I F*** cant wait auhauha! But we need this test cup to be a success first, so lets not get too ahead of ourselves! Keep signing up, and getting others too as well!

Jurgen-NL

PostSat Aug 02, 2014 5:00 am

shyguy1001 wrote: Keep signing up, and getting others too as well!

liked, done, and also allready shared on a diffrent forum and the puna severs aswell (even people there with the help of the advertising admin messages either had no clue or wanted some more explanation which i gave them) fatty, and cookie were interested lets see them sign up :)
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

shyguy1001

PostSun Aug 03, 2014 7:10 am

Ok guys, I have decided on the date for the Test Cup, and made the draw for the games. I've posted a news article on the front page, and also a Cup on the calendar. There is still one empty spot for the test cup for a new team to form from the unattached list, which I have marked as TBA in the draw. It's first come, first gets in. Teams that form after that will of course get to play in the actual competition (everyone will, as long as you have a team we will adjust the group stages to accommodate any number of teams), but they will be put on reserves list for the test cup (in case a team doesnt show up or pulls out). Don't forget, there are also 2 spots available: in Tijny's team (he's yet to choose what team but I've put him in due to his special time considerations means he must play QF4), and Jurgens team (Liverpool), talk to them individually about becoming their team mate.

So, here it is:

The Punaball Champions League Test Cup will take place on Friday, 8th August 2014 between the hours of 19:00GMT (thats 20:00BST/21:00CEST/22:00EEST) and 21:00GMT (22:00BST). A draw has taken place between the signed up teams already to the main Punaball Champions League cup. The draw was totally random, except Quarterfinal 4, which was set due to time restrictions on the players involved. Here is a timetable of the events, make sure to note it down so you know when to turn up to your games, which will take place on the LVP servers using gameversion 2.0.0

Home team is on the left, Away team on the right (that just matters for which kit to wear)

19:00GMT: Quarterfinal 1 - Real Madrid (Jan + Luka) vs SL Benfica (Fama + Palo)
19:20GMT: Quarterfinal 2 - Liverpool (Jurgen + UNFILLED) vs Borussia Dortmund (Szymek + Shyguy)
19:40GMT: Quarterfinal 3 - Newcastle (Santamaria + Simms) vs TBA (UNFILLED + UNFILLED)
20:00GMT: Semifinal 1 - Winner Quarterfinal 1 vs Winner Quarterfinal 2
20:20GMT: Quarterfinal 4 - Dinamo Zagreb (Shaytun + Whiplash) vs Tijny's Team (Tijny + UNFILLED)
21:00GMT: Final - Winner Semifinal 1 vs Winner Semifinal 2

Games will take roughly 10 minutes using already described PCL format, however I have scheduled 20 minutes for each in case of extra time/delays - this is NOT an excuse to be late! Players will be expected to turn up 5 minutes before their game is due to start, and we will aim to start right on time. If you are more than 5 minutes late, then we consider the game forfeited (unless in very exceptional circumstances - e.g server problems).

If you can't join, please let us know at the earliest possible opportunity so we can get in a replacement. Make sure to keep signing up on the sign up topic, even if this cup is full, as EVERYONE in a team will be allowed into the main cup in a month or so. This Test Cup is just to test everything's working, match format and ruleset is good, and also my video making capabilities. A side effect can be to have fun! So enjoy!

Luka

Community User Level: 1

Community User Level: 1

PostSun Aug 03, 2014 11:55 am

4.08-15.08 I am in Spain and I can't play :P (Luka)

shyguy1001

PostSun Aug 03, 2014 4:24 pm

Ok, Jan you could either find a substitute team mate like Dede (just for this test cup dont worry, Luka can come back for main tournament) or let another team into the test cup in your place, its up to you! :)

Fama

Community User Level: 2

PostThu Aug 07, 2014 2:09 pm

I can play qf and sf (if the cup doesn't delay) but I can't assure my presence if I reach the final. If that's the case, someone can replace me for that game, it's the test cup, so it probably won't be a major issue I guess.

Jan

Community User Level: 3

PostThu Aug 07, 2014 6:47 pm

shyguy1001 wrote:Ok, Jan you could either find a substitute team mate like Dede (just for this test cup dont worry, Luka can come back for main tournament) or let another team into the test cup in your place, its up to you! :)

Let some other team take our place. I may turn up as a reserve to fill in empty places if there are those.

shyguy1001

PostFri Aug 08, 2014 9:26 am

Ok all, heres an updated timetable based on who is and who isnt available. Theres one timetable swap to check - make sure you know when you are playing!

19:00GMT: Quarterfinal 1 - Real Madrid (Jan + SUB) vs SL Benfica (Fama + Palo)
19:20GMT: Quarterfinal 2 - Liverpool (Jurgen + Arsen) vs Borussia Dortmund (Szymek + Shyguy)
20:00GMT: Quarterfinal 3 - Newcastle (Santamaria + Simms) vs TBA (UNFILLED + UNFILLED)
20:20GMT: Quarterfinal 4 - Dinamo Zagreb (Shaytun + Whiplash) vs Arsenal (Tijny + Badeend)

Sub could be Stealth who has agreed to help, or anyone on the unattached list! Get in contact, it will go much smoother if you agree before the cup to sub!

TBA is PROBABLY Kyna Musti and Hejman, but hes yet to fix some sign up problems.. it seems hes now signed up to the forum but doesnt understand he also has to sign up here! I'm gonna try and catch him on the puna servers during the day. So, lets hope the cup goes smoothly! Remember to turn up 5 minutes early to your games, and if you are 5 minutes late, your team abandons the game!

Tijny

PostFri Aug 08, 2014 9:54 am

Famagusta$ wrote:I can play qf and sf (if the cup doesn't delay) but I can't assure my presence if I reach the final. If that's the case, someone can replace me for that game, it's the test cup, so it probably won't be a major issue I guess.

I am hereby urging all participants to try and defeat Fama's team before the final. That way, he will be happy because he won't have to resign from the cup, and his would-be opponents in the final would be happy for seeing their chances of winning increase substantially.

shyguy1001 wrote:TBA is PROBABLY Kyna Musti and Hejman

Kyna_musti and Kyna... not the same guy.

Jan

PostFri Aug 08, 2014 9:56 am

shyguy1001 wrote:Sub could be Stealth who has agreed to help, or anyone on the unattached list! Get in contact, it will go much smoother if you agree before the cup to sub!

I'm ready to play with Stealtão if he's around at 19 GMT. Or anyone else who's around at that time.

EDIT: I think most people would prefer if you announced the times in CET instead of GMT in the future. I have many times screwed up with GMT as it doesn't take into account daytime saving. CET is always the same.

EDITEDIT: Actually it looks like I'm confused whatever it is, so maybe it'd be best if you put some country in brackets after the time. This test cup is 22:00 in Finnish time, right?

shyguy1001

PostFri Aug 08, 2014 11:38 am

Tijny wrote:
shyguy1001 wrote:TBA is PROBABLY Kyna Musti and Hejman

Kyna_musti and Kyna... not the same guy.

Wow, thanks for that clarification, I never knew! I believe it was Kyna and Hejman, and I'm still trying to get in touch with them.

And yes Jan, its 22:00 in Finland when your game is and the cup starts :)

Also, Fama says hes more sure he can play the final now as long as it starts on time. So I will have to be very very strict about enforcing rules on timekeeping - if you are late don't expect to get to play!

shyguy1001

PostFri Aug 08, 2014 12:44 pm

There seems to have been a little confusion about time zones, so heres a tool to help you if you still aren't sure what time your game will be played:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+time+is+it+GMT

Here's another, if you can't use that to work it out:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html Just put in the time of your game as shown on the timetable in the top, then select where you live in the second section.. and convert! Boom :)

Mike Nike

PostFri Aug 08, 2014 4:06 pm

Cup Results just 2 minutes after the cup <3

19:00GMT: Quarterfinal 1 - Real Madrid (Jan + StealthBD) vs SL Benfica (Fama + Palo)

Real Benfica 0-5 (0-3)

leg 1:
1-0 [fS]Palo
2-0 [fS]Palo
3-0 Fama ([fS]Palo)

leg 2:
0-1 Fama ([fS]Palo)
0-2 [fS]Palo

scores:
3+2 [fS]Palo
2+0 Fama
0+0 [fS]Jan
0+0 StealthBD

Liverpool-BVB 8-4 (3-3)
1-0 arsen36
2-0 arsen36
3-0 #9 Jurgen-NL
3-1 Shyguy(Szymek66)
3-2 Shyguy
3-3 Szymek66

0-1 #9 Jurgen-NL
1-1 Shyguy(Szymek66)
1-2 arsen36(#9 Jurgen-NL)
1-3 #9 Jurgen-NL
1-4 #9 Jurgen-NL
1-5 arsen36(#9 Jurgen-NL)

scores:
4+2 #9 Jurgen-NL
4+0 arsen36
3+0 Shyguy
1+2 Szymek66

Benfica-Liverpool (Fama Palo vs Jurgen Arsen) 8-2 (4-0)
1-0 [fS]Palo
2-0 Fama ([fS]Palo)
3-0 Fama
4-0 Fama ([fS]Palo)

0-1 Fama
0-2 Fama
0-3 Fama
1-3 #9 Jurgen-NL
1-4 [fS]Palo
2-4 #9 Jurgen-NL

scores:
2+2 [fS]Palo
6+0 Fama
0+0 arsen36
2+0 #9 Jurgen-NL

20:00GMT: Quarterfinal 3 - Newcastle (Santamaria + Simms) vs PSG ([x]Mike Nike + [+]xzeal)

Newcastle-PSG 0-19 (0-11)

0-1 [+] xzeal
0-2 [x] Mike Nike
0-3 [+] xzeal
0-4 [+] xzeal
0-5 [x] Mike Nike
0-6 [x] Mike Nike
0-7 [+] xzeal ([x] Mike Nike)
0-8 [x] Mike Nike ([+] xzeal)
0-9 [+] xzeal ([x] Mike Nike)
0-10 [+] xzeal ([x] Mike Nike)
0-11 [x] Mike Nike

Score
5+3 [x] Mike Nike
6+1 [+] xzeal

1-0 [+] xzeal ([x] Mike Nike)
2-0 [+] xzeal
3-0 [+] xzeal
4-0 [x] Mike Nike
5-0 [+] xzeal
6-0 [+] xzeal
7-0 [x] Mike Nike ([+] xzeal)
8-0 [+] xzeal ([x] Mike Nike)

Score
6+1 [+] xzeal
2+2 [x] Mike Nike

Score
12+2 [+] xzeal
7+5 [x] Mike Nike

20:20GMT: Quarterfinal 4 - Dinamo Zagreb (Shaytun + Whiplash) vs Arsenal (Tijny + REIROM)

Zagreb-Arsenal 2-10 (1-7)

leg 1:
0-1 R.E.I.R.O.M
1-1 Shaytun
1-2 [+] Tinjovic
1-3 [+] Tinjovic(R.E.I.R.O.M)
1-4 [+] Tinjovic(R.E.I.R.O.M)
1-5 R.E.I.R.O.M
1-6 R.E.I.R.O.M
1-7 [+] Tinjovic(R.E.I.R.O.M)

scores:
4+0 [+] Tinjovic
3+3 R.E.I.R.O.M
1+0 Shaytun
0+0 [x] Whiplash

leg 2:
0-1 [x] Whiplash
1-1 [+] Tinjovic
2-1 [+] Tinjovic
3-1 [+] Tinjovic(R.E.I.R.O.M)

Scores:
3+0 [+] Tinjovic
0+1 R.E.I.R.O.M
0+0 Shaytun
1+0 [x] Whiplash

Total scores:

7+0 [+] Tinjovic
3+4 R.E.I.R.O.M
1+0 Shaytun
1+0 [x] Whiplash

PSG-Arsenal (Mike xzeal vs Tijny REIROM) 3-6 (1-3)

1-0 [+] xzeal
1-1 [+] Tinjovic
1-2 R.E.I.R.O.M
1-3 R.E.I.R.O.M ([+] Tinjovic)

0-1 [+] xzeal ([x] Mike Nike)
1-1 [+] Tinjovic
2-1 [+] Tinjovic
2-2 [x] Mike Nike
3-2 [+] Tinjovic

Scores:
4+1 [+] Tinjovic
2+0 R.E.I.R.O.M
2+0 [+] xzeal
1+1 [x] Mike Nike

Benfica Lissabon - Arsenal London (Fama Palo vs Tijny REIROM) 4-6 (2-5)

0-1 R.E.I.R.O.M
0-2 [+] Tinjovic
1-2 [fS]Palo
1-3 R.E.I.R.O.M
1-4 R.E.I.R.O.M
1-5 [+] Tinjovic
2-5 Fama

0-1 Fama
1-1 [+] Tinjovic
1-2 Fama([fS]Palo)

Scores:
3+0 [+] Tinjovic
3+0 R.E.I.R.O.M
2+0 Fama
1+1 [fS]Palo

Result:
1. Arsenal London (Tijny, REIROM) 22:9 = 6-3, 10-2, 6-4
2. Benfica Lisboa (Fama, Palo) 17:8 = 5-0, 8-2, 4-6
3. Paris S.G. (Mike, xzeal) 22:6 = 19-0, 3-6
3. Liverpool (Jurgen, Arsen) 10:12 = 8-4, 2-8
5. B. Dortmund (Szymek, Shyguy) 4-8
5. Real Madrid (Jan, Stealth) 0-5
5. Dynamo Zagreb (Shaytun, Whiplash) 2-10
5. Newcastle (Simms, Peter) 0-19

Total Scores:
14+2 [+] xzeal
14+1 [+] Tinjovic
10+0 Fama
8+6 [x] Mike Nike
8+4 R.E.I.R.O.M
6+5 [fS]Palo
6+2 #9 Jurgen-NL
4+0 arsen36
3+0 Shyguy
1+2 Szymek66
1+0 Shaytun
1+0 [x] Whiplash
0+0 [fS]Jan
0+0 StealthBD
0+0 Simms
0+0 Peter

shyguy1001

PostFri Aug 08, 2014 4:17 pm

Thanks Mike! I'll make an official results post in a few days, maybe tomorow, with some nice PCL official graphics! And I'll check for OG's: for clarification, an OG is ONLY when a player puts a shot that wasnt going in anyway in, if it just goes off him and still in but it was already going in, its not an OG.

Before then, I'd love feedback on the cup! How can we improve before the real thing? :) Did you like the format of 5 minutes? I think maybe the games weren't as close as I expected and there were more goals.. But I'd like to hear what everyone else thought!

Also, thanks all for coming, and congrats to ARSE-nal for winning the test cup!

Mike Nike

PostFri Aug 08, 2014 4:28 pm

Pretty nice to mention: the cup finished (21.04 GMT) earlier than its default schedule expected (>=21.10GMT).
Shyguy did a good job with the teamcolors.
Don't know if there were specs talking during game (right after goals not included) - but between games the mess with the specs still felt okayish.
For a "super quick" test 2vs2 cup the format with 2x5min and k.o. system was nice.

Whiplash

PostFri Aug 08, 2014 4:39 pm

Shy, HERE you can download all of the lag-free videos. You 'll have to analyze them by yourself, because I didn't even fallow where exactly the matches were played. I just got all the latest videos from LVP1 and LVP3.

shyguy1001

PostFri Aug 08, 2014 7:49 pm

http://www.filedropper.com/punachampionsleaguetestcup

Theres a link for all videos, lag free! Thanks Whippe! I'll be using those to make test videos to check how long it takes me to make a video of a game.. if I make any videos that I think look good enough, I'll upload them to youtube or maybe some other video site for you to enjoy :)

Mike Nike

PostFri Aug 08, 2014 9:15 pm

http://mikenike.pf-control.de/ts/stats/ ... stats.html

Final, leg 1:

Distance driven:
1. Fama
2. Tijny
3. Palo
4. Reirom (lazy ass/camper/goalkeeper award?)
Note: all kinda moved 88% of the time. Except Rei: 85% only

Steering a lot:
1. Fama
2. Tijny
3. Palo
4. Reirom (lazy ARSE...nal player ..)

Braker:
1. Palo (tokio drifter nr 1)
2. Reirom
3. Tijny/Fama

Positioning:
1. Tijny (most offensive)
2. Fama
3. Reirom (same av x distance to middleline as palo though! Also: Rei driving a lot in the lower half of map!)
4. Palo (most defensive)

Talker:
1. Fama
2. Tijny (most lines though)
3. Rei/Palo (Rei shut his mouth during the match, good job!? I'm afraid my tool does not work!!!!!)

Collisioning:
1. Palo (like a real warrior)
2. Fama
3. Tijny
4. Rei (avoids collisions at any costs!)

Edit:
Heatmap for the players + the ball:
http://mikenike.pf-control.de/ts/stats/ ... d_ball.jpg

1 Tijny (looks weirdly right bottom sided, im afraid i made a mistake in my code; funny though: hardly ever in the own "16meter-room" ;D)
2 Rei (goalkeeeeeper! with 1 tendency to strike out to the lower mid or mid left part; you can actually follow the few less times rei left the goal lol)
3 Fama (the SKULL! you see it? devilish)
4 Palo (kinda lowered half balanced?)
5 the ball: eh...magnetism at the lower half of the arena...and partly upper left side?

edureirom

PostFri Aug 08, 2014 10:07 pm

reirom here mangs. thanks for let me play this superb cup and i proof my self i am god player and behave good.

also thanks eddie aka tijny for superb support as my partner. we win because him, i did my best. 3 goals in final against fama and palo was unbelievable. i was really motivated to play this cup. and i dont fear the pression. for me is better playing in cup than friendly. i would aprecciate if tijny could remain my captain in the cup. :P he is the best. i am a humble player. still i made some ppl shut up for calling me many insults against me. well i am in peace here. if tijny left me, i want to parner with any good player. i am here for the fun......... congratulations mike nike for these good stats and shyguys. if possible shy i want the final in youtube, this was one of my best day career in sliders. :roll: so stop the bulshit against reirom. i changed. and i prooved........ thnaks for all the players,. i really like the way of time is play. sometime i waste time lol. is a strategie........ we neeed the best players to play...... so shy............. allow me........ i dont have issue with anyone here. all was in past......... eddie and tijny the puna dream team? :roll: good work fellas....... mike i run few because i am not good as these superb players. i was more caution. and tried not any easy mistakes........ i am learning still. i was very bad player but i am increasing. and with eddie as partner he allows me to soar too..... i cant win whithout eddie.............. that is all folks............. i am ready for the cup. my team with no eddie could be roma........ a

thanks for all..........

edureirom

PostFri Aug 08, 2014 10:20 pm

2 Rei (goalkeeeeeper! with 1 tendency to strike out to the lower mid or mid left part; you can actually follow the few less times rei left the goal lol)

3 goals in final mike. sure i was a total goal keeper..... :P :lol:

Tijny

PostSat Aug 09, 2014 3:38 am

edureirom wrote:wall of text
Well, don't get your hopes up - you were a stand-in and Badeend is still my partner for the real cup. That said, thank you for being a worthy replacement! I just hope you will not forever remind everybody that you are "the champion" now, but if you're as humble as you say you are, you won't do that. Anyway yes, you were pretty defensive as Mike's stats show, but we earned the right to defend by taking the lead in the first half. :)

Also, thanks to Shyguy for the outstanding organization, everything was well on time even if the schedule was pretty loose. I look forward to seeing the YouTube videos!
Next

Return to Competitions