It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:25 pm

Punaball Champions League - Test Cup!!!

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

Whiplash

Community User Level: 5

Re: Punaball Champions League - Test Cup!!!

PostSat Aug 09, 2014 4:23 am

Mike Nike wrote:3 Fama (the SKULL! you see it? devilish)

Haha, Fama, the major artist.

Tijny

PostSat Aug 09, 2014 4:52 am

Mike Nike wrote:1 Tijny (looks weirdly right bottom sided, im afraid i made a mistake in my code; funny though: hardly ever in the own "16meter-room" ;D)
It looks to me like my heat map is actually the most balanced of them all. Naturally every player is going to have their own patterns of play. When given a situation and a set of possible options, most players will have their own personal preference and will be predictable in their choices.

But what I would be interested in is the difference in statistics between the first and second halves. For example, Benfica seemed to play better in the second half, how would that reflect in their statistics? Did R.E.I.R.O.M play more cautiously to safeguard the lead, and was I pushed further back? So, if you could run your magic on the second half as well, that would be splendid! :)

Jan

Community User Level: 3

PostSat Aug 09, 2014 8:12 am

Mike Nike wrote:Stats n' stuff

Mike, I love you! :D With this kind of stats and youtube videos I'm really looking forward to this cup. 8)

edureirom

Community User Level: 2

PostSat Aug 09, 2014 8:51 am

tijny i told i was more defensive. but calling me a goal kepper only. is mike nike bullshit i scored 3 goals. in finals.

ok mang. i want a partner.......... dede? dunno. mike nike statistics is good but is not the whole history sure , with the 3 goals advantage we waste time and safe the leader in second half.

jan seems stealth is with xzeal. if you want i am free for you :roll: :roll: i want the final youtube too. i will favoritie. :roll:

still congratulations for all. puna> race

Whiplash

PostSat Aug 09, 2014 10:25 am

edureirom wrote:puna> race

:lol:

Mike Nike

PostSat Aug 09, 2014 1:47 pm

- fixed tool a bit
- added leg 2 of final
- added summarized stats

Leg 1
http://mikenike.pf-control.de/ts/stats/ ... stats.html

Leg2

Both Legs

Heatmap Leg 1
http://mikenike.pf-control.de/ts/stats/ ... d_ball.jpg

Heatmap Leg 2
http://mikenike.pf-control.de/ts/stats/ ... d_ball.jpg

Interpretation:
More action in the corners in leg 2.
Fama - more steering, lot of braking.
Reirom - 43% on opponents side, attacking like crazy!
All - moving around 95% (im not sure if thats an error in the tool - maybe due to less goals = more time moving due to less brakes between goals where you cant move -> so the moving stats should be only for relative comparison to other players within the current leg)
Collisions - rei more attacking, Fama less, Palo still being a crazy warrior!
Attacking - all around, Tijny was the most attacking player.

Note: the first "Attacking" value is the time spent in opponents half. The 2nd one is the average position.
So: even palo was just 30% in opponents half, he was still 37% "away" from his own goal, meaning: he wasn't camping in the goal, he was probably more like Manuel Neuer :D, a backup libero goalkeeper, getting out of goal, when own team is attacking. Kinda like me in most pb games, i can imagine.

Also note: instead 300sec it shows 284.96. add 0.04, then multiply it with 20/19 and we get 300. Not sure yet where the mistake is: package loss could be something. Either way, i just multiplied all "events" by that 20/19+0.04 to determine exact millisec of when a goal happened etc.

Edit:
297,96 sec in leg 1 from shyguys linked tsr files. so: it's probably really the lag thingy (lost packages). still, 0.04+2sec missing from the wanted 300 sec.
Last edited by Mike Nike on Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

edureirom

PostSat Aug 09, 2014 1:49 pm

tijny magico is abusing power. he banned me in puna server

reason? waitin for fama ? wtf puna server have spots waiters?

i said play when fama show up i quit. he said no. and banned me

magico is abusing adm power in many levels.................

Mike Nike

PostSat Aug 09, 2014 2:27 pm

rei, the goalkeeper thing wasnt rly serious ;)
eh, maybe you wanna post things like the major power abuse (lol) in another topic next time.

about the stats:

Fama (Skype): "[...] would be cool if you could explain newb players like me how to do it !"

So, here is the hopefully working step by step stuff to generate some excel sheet cell inputs.
Currently there is an autoHTML saving going on, but summarizing stats of 2 legs and saving heatmaps to jpgs and other few stuff is still made partly or complete manually.

Step by Step: how to make your own stats from PunaBall videos?

1) create textfile in sliders folder and name it: "sliders_output_d_3.txt"

2) fill it with the following line:
sliders.exe -d 3

3) save, now rename the file to:
"sliders_output_d_3.bat"

4) execute it (not sure right now, which TS version is at least necessary)

5) ingame: navigate in recordings to the punaballvideo you want to analyze and replay it

6) fast forward (right steering key)

7) once pb game is over, exit sliders and rename output.txt in your sliders folder to "output_nameofyourvideo.txt"

8) copy "output_nameofyourvideo.txt" to the folder, where outputAnalyzer.xls is located

9) download the latest outpuzAnalyzer (http://mikenike.pf-control.de/ts/tools/ ... 08.09.xlsm), copy it whereever you want on your harddisc, open outputAnalyzer<dateoflastversion>.xlsm (which version of MS Excel required, i dont know - macros might need to be activated though)

10) in sheet "replayer" you enter into the yellow cell J1 right next to outputpathfile: "output_nameofyourvideo.txt"

11) push that blue "Reduce Output" button and wait about +-50sec (per 5min video)
this will create from "output_pcl_testcup_final_leg2.txt" the following 2 files:
"output_pcl_testcup_final_leg2_reduced.txt"
"output_pcl_testcup_final_leg2_stats.html"

You can now switch through the sheets in the excelfile to see what changes. That should currently be the heatmap, stats...eh, Messages, ...dunno what else - well, the replayer sheet, there you can actually replay the match within excel, if you want to. But i actually build a TSR-Replayer in Blitz Basic, which you might prefer way more^^ - also you might want to consider whatever tool or tool update Tijny and power might have done in the meanwhile.

*) optional you can later hit ALT+F11 to check in the code window how long it took and also change the code to

whatever you like. currently (8/2014) i will work on it for the PCL here and there, but since i'm not sure how much

work i will put into it later, making it opensource sounds fine. Probably contact me before though, since you might

wanna use the latest (probably unpublished) version to build on.

shyguy1001

PostSat Aug 09, 2014 4:15 pm

Small request to everyone: Theres two HALVES to these games. Just like a football game, or an NFL game. Don't use the term "legs", or you will get confused in the real tournament when we have 2 legged ties in the knockout stages. :)

For clarification, imagine we get 12 teams signed up to the main tournament. We would then go for groups of 3, playing eachother twice with the top 2 from each group progressing = 8 in the knockouts.

So then thats 4 games, so group stages have lasted a month. So Quarter Finals would then be played over 2 weeks, with one game played one week (and by game I mean 2x5 minute halves) and the 2nd leg played the next week (again 2x5 minute halves) and the AGGREGATE score will be what decides the tie. The Final however, will be only a single leg. There will be a home and away team in each leg, however no away goals rule.
www.youtube.com/sliderstv <---- Best Turbosliders Videos ever made ;)

Mike Nike

PostSat Aug 16, 2014 12:53 am

step 9) latest version:
mikenike.pf-control.de/ts/tools/outputAnalyzer2014.08.16.xlsm

additional step 10 b)
input in cell J16 the nickname, if you analyze a video with exactly 1 local player in it, else leave it empty

today in a match with jurgen vs rei and xzeal (10-5) i kinda tried to "locate" the ball in average as often as possible as far and long as possible at my opponents side. i kinda failed a bit though, since the av x position was only 52% "attack" and the ball was 54% at attack side and 45% at def side. so..still kinda worked, but only close.
also the heatmap showed that only me of the 4 players were kinda rarely located in the middle of the goal (as it makes sense if you see me goalkeeping).

generating stats cost 3min in excel for a 500MB output txt.
and if PunaBall isnt listed as last player in stats, you might need to move it there as well. the stats though are partly right, partly not in the right line, but you will see that.

power79

PostSat Aug 16, 2014 7:23 am

I made a fast update to my TSR Reader mostly to (maybe?) help Mike with his stat thing.
My TSR_Reader can read also Punaball files but lapinfo and other stuff will be messed up. But you can now use it to extract location data for punaball videos. Just click "loc data" button and locdata.txt file is created. Here is an example of the output(time in ms; name; X; Y;):
Code: Select all
20;[+] Tinjovic;146.00;243.00;R.E.I.R.O.M;146.00;267.00;famyzy*;594.00;243.00;[fS]Palo;594.00;267.00;PunaBall;370.00;255.00;
3020;[+] Tinjovic;146.00;243.00;R.E.I.R.O.M;146.00;267.00;famyzy*;594.00;243.00;[fS]Palo;594.00;267.00;PunaBall;370.00;255.00;
6020;[+] Tinjovic;146.00;243.00;R.E.I.R.O.M;146.00;267.00;famyzy*;594.00;243.00;[fS]Palo;594.00;267.00;PunaBall;370.00;255.00;
9020;[+] Tinjovic;379.53;178.07;R.E.I.R.O.M;371.84;256.16;famyzy*;586.55;329.73;[fS]Palo;396.25;236.45;PunaBall;405.05;321.45;

If you need smaller intervals than the original video file has (above example is 3000 ms), you have to:
1. go to sliders.ini and change RecordingInterval and RecordingIntervalClient values.
2. Play and record(F4) the punaball video (you can fast forward)
3. Use the recorded video to get location data with wanted intervals

Im not sure if this is what Mike needs for his tool as I haven't used it but if it works I think it is better way than create those huge output.txt files.

Here is updated version of my TSR Reader:
TSR_Reader

-
And other thing, is there download link for those arena's that are used in these cups? I might want to take a look at those games too but I don't have the "tracks".

Mike Nike

PostSun Aug 17, 2014 12:09 am

well, 3000ms intervals are too long for most of the stuff..
but trying your tool now..
edit: done, file rc.txt 0kb and _ZLIBEXGZ 576kb (in it few normal chars, nicks readable, rest weird ascii stuff) has been created but no locdata.txt or somethin :E

anyway, here another statistic addition:
http://mikenike.pf-control.de/ts/stats/ ... ected.html

+ Jurgen "running" and "turning" like Thomas Müller, seriously steering A LOT
- Reirom having 80% finger on acceleration key, like usual the most
- Whip with just 4% using the brake, mike 13%
- goalkeeper being 1.7% at opponents side. tried 0%, but cant just skip a possible counterattack!
- Reirom attacking 50%, Whip also 49%, Palo 41%. Highest Attack% of towerdefence (aka winning team): 31% Jurgen (being averaged located 39% from own goal)
- Palo wins the Matti-Award for not talking at all, Rei on the other side talkin the very most

also, i liked to analyze the testcup final once again for certain aspects, i cant easily do with programming.
so, luckily i build that tsr replayer in blitz basic back then with those yammy navigation features.
probably i published only the version 1.1. so far some day, so here is the download from the latest version (1.2):

http://mikenike.pf-control.de/ts/tools/ ... 20v1.2.rar

note: TSR-Replayer needs the reduced output.txt files in its folder, the xls tool creates. so it's kinda like a subtool.

power79

PostSun Aug 17, 2014 2:13 am

Mike Nike wrote:well, 3000ms intervals are too long for most of the stuff..
but trying your tool now..
edit: done, file rc.txt 0kb and _ZLIBEXGZ 576kb (in it few normal chars, nicks readable, rest weird ascii stuff) has been created but no locdata.txt or somethin :E

Weird. So you chose the video first with "Read TSR" button and then clicked "loc data" button? And it didn't even give an error message? Anyway, if it would have worked, you could get smaller intervals (even same 20ms as with output.txt) by following my instructions in last message. But it seems you use also other info than coordinates, so I should have also printed key presses and maybe even chat messages to that loc data. But if you are happy with your own methods then I guess I just forget that.

Mike Nike

PostSun Aug 17, 2014 3:02 am

Weird. So you chose the video first with "Read TSR" button and then clicked "loc data" button? And it didn't even give an error message? Anyway, if it would have worked, you could get smaller intervals (even same 20ms as with output.txt) by following my instructions in last message. But it seems you use also other info than coordinates, so I should have also printed key presses and maybe even chat messages to that loc data. But if you are happy with your own methods then I guess I just forget that.[/quote]

hey, id be more than happy if your tool would work like i hope. if it would generate the "reduced output" i want within seconds, while i would need to "debug 3 fast forward" the tsr file ingame, id probably make statistics of way more pb games than id currently do.

and yeah, i used read tsr button, then loc data button. no error message anywhere.
20ms or actually: all frames from the tsr file - that is what i want, nothing less.
although skipping some frames could be handy for other tsr file tools, like a tsr replayer which is giving previews of a currently selected tsr file in the tsr replayer menu. or thumbnail or "thumb image with some statistics of the game".

anyway, i made some analyzing on tijnys game in leg 2 of the final. i wanted leg1, but accidently took leg2 and realized it too late. as you will see, there is not much weight balancing in how "important/heavy" a certain positive or negative action was. so thats still something to work on. also resulting statistics like pressshot skills, def line skills, superpresshotskill%, blocking skills or whatever could be a great thing to analyze. anyway, here we go:

0-0
+ tijny winning at start
+ backing up
+ overtake opp (thx to reis block)
+ pressshot opp safety
+ safety skip ballshot to avoid strange collision
- failed block vs shot
+ backing up
+ blocked shot
+ blockedspeedup
- wind around ball -> caused opp goal

+/o/-
8/0/2

0-1 29sec (2.7 sec line passed)
+ not failed 10sec cuprule to pass line (2.7sec)
+ solid dribble
+ solid pressshot
+ backing up
- risky line in the middle
+ backing up
- risky line at the bottom
+ backing up
- risky line at the bottom
+ safety line vs pressshottry
+ backing up
+ good cornerdef
+ backing up
+ avoid getting pushed as goalkeeper
+ c attack try
+ backing up
+ safety line
+ pressshot
+ backing up
+ okayish def pressshot
- skipped safety line vs pressshottry
+ dribbling try
- failed block vs pressshot
+ avoid getting blocked when trying to backup
+ safety backup line
+ experienced def behaviour in situation
+ okayish def pressshot
+ backing up
o saved vs shot suboptimal
o suboptimal def pressshot
+ backing up
+ attack, resulting in okayish pressshot
+ backing up
+ solid angled billardshot
+ tactical well waited for opp to save the ball
+ dribbled around opp
+ pressshottry vs opp
+ backing up
+ solid attackcircleline for eventual shot opportunity
+ solid def line with ball
+ dribbled around opp
- giving opp behind solid chance for a shot due to that
+ good def semipressshot
+ overtake opp
- getting unnecessary sidebump by opp
+ backing up
+ good def pressshot
+ good def block to keep opp from shooting
+ backing up
- attacking risky failed into c-attack
+ solide def safetyline vs pressshottry
+ saved vs pressshot
+ caught backfired ball to c-attack
+ block speedup vs opp
+ very solid wall billard dribble
+ solid shot to goal
+ finalized goal with 2nd shot

47/2/8

1-1 164sec (2.4 sec line passed)
8.52uhr
+ good def pressshot
+ good midline pressshot with wall
+ good shot vs opp def clearing shot
+ backing up
+ good wallshottry
+ good line vs opp clearing shot
+ good block try vs opp to let teammate shoot goal
+ good pressshot
- risky line at bottom
- getting blocked and offered a 1vs1 situation for strong opponent vs own less strong teammate
+ backing up
- slight risky attackish right steering instead total safety line left
- risky left steer to attack instead safety def line
+ okayish attack try, skipped shot, skipped opp1 block
- failed plan to block opp goalkeeper
+ backing up
- risky attack
+ good block speedup to keep opp from c-attack
+ okayish def pressshottry
+ good def decision to circle-backup with teammate
+ good safety line to block shottry
- semirisky attack short behind teammate
- resulting into possible shottry for opp on empty goal
+ solid safety line to def vs shottry
+ okayish block vs opp libero to let teammate c-attack
+ solid bw-block vs opp to gain optimal situation out of currently possible outcomes
+ backing up
+ safety def line
+ solid def pressshot
+ solid def dribble try
+ solid def+run
+ okayish prediction line for returnshot vs opp clearing ball, while teammate backing up

suboptimal
+ backing up
+ solid shottry vs back of opp in front of goal
+ okayish pass to teammate
+ backing up
- skipped safetyline vs possible wallpressshottry
+ solid def line and pressshot
+ good pressshot def
+ good c-attack line
+ good wallshot dribble try
+ good sidebump vs opp (although quite randomly)
+ good def blockline for either room blocking or speedup block
+ backing up
+ (in a low risky way to avoid accidental owngoal in case of weird pressshot of teammate, while

even building up speed and right car angle for optimal def pressshots or solid c-attacks)
- skipped safety backup line
- resulting in solid shottry of opp
+ solid def line to clear the ball
+ solid attacking pressshot line
+ okayish attacking pressshot
+ solid attackline to pressshot in goal direction vs bw driving opp libero
o okayish to back up
o okayish to frontal block/crash opp
+ good shottry
o semirisky attackline
- resulting into semidangerous 1vs1 situation of strong opp vs less strong teammate
+ backing up
+ solid attack line to wait for ball to bounce from wall to the front of his car
+ solid def
- risky attack line in opp corner
- resulting into 2vs1 situation (2 strong opp vs less strong teammate)
- resulting into goal for opp

45/3/15

1-2 0.3sec before end of 5min game (298sec)

134sec in 41min = ~3.25sec/min

9.33uhr

%positive actions
0-1 80% 08/0/02 failed leading ball in attack; main fault had teammate though, who looked like an idiot when driving into tijny
1-1 84% 47/2/08 strong c-attack
1-2 74% 45/3/15 risky attackline causing 2vs1 c-attack goal for opponents

total:
78.8% 100/5/25

haha, that reminds me to school grades:
95%+=A+
90%+=A
85%+=A-
80%+=B+
so, Tijny got a "B" from me for leg2^^ (so far. with a little balancing of the + and - this might result into a complete different grade perhaps)

83minutes total time passed approx.

power79

PostSun Aug 17, 2014 3:34 am

Mike Nike wrote:hey, id be more than happy if your tool would work like i hope. if it would generate the "reduced output" i want within seconds, while i would need to "debug 3 fast forward" the tsr file ingame, id probably make statistics of way more pb games than id currently do.

and yeah, i used read tsr button, then loc data button. no error message anywhere.
20ms or actually: all frames from the tsr file - that is what i want, nothing less.
although skipping some frames could be handy for other tsr file tools, like a tsr replayer which is giving previews of a currently selected tsr file in the tsr replayer menu. or thumbnail or "thumb image with some statistics of the game".

Well, I would like to help you and I think it is possible to get that reduced output format from tsr-file. But first I should figure what's going wrong in this first version. I didn't test that much but it seemed to work ok. I think the locdata.txt is saved to same location where the tsr file is. What pb video you tested it with? I have downloaded all videos from the test cup.

tsr file doesn't actually have all "frames", but all the key presses. Location data is saved only in certain intervals. That's why video needs to be recorded again with different settings to get more data out. In theory I could calculate locations for every frame by using key presses information and TS physics but it would be quite complicated + I haven't figured out the collision formulas of the physics engine.

Mike Nike

PostSun Aug 17, 2014 4:56 am

ah, i remember. well said. yeah, thats a bummer. location data is quite important, certainly the formula jungle would help, though it might include terrain stuff to consider and so much stuff around it...im afraid that tool would be published not so soon in the future.

oh...i tested it with a 3vs3 vid file, so probably thats the problem. a 300-400kb file, the one where me jurgen flash played vs whip rei palo.

Tijny

PostSun Aug 17, 2014 5:36 am

Oh man, Mike... :D

Well, if most of my minuses are from risky lines, then I'll be happy with my B. In my eyes these risks as you call them aren't usually risks at all; either I have scanned the situation and decided that there's a good chance the ball goes where I go, or I see that my teammate or myself can still get back in time to defend, should things not work out as predicted.
When I played that game, I felt as though I played quite cautiously and defensively.

Mike Nike

PostSun Aug 17, 2014 8:42 pm

well, i did a little try weighting (took a while but it was fun to me) and here is the result:

http://mikenike.pf-control.de/ts/stats/ ... l_leg2.htm

first i did manual weighting resulting in a 76,9% total ranking
then i grouped the single actions into 2 (positive/negative) x 14 = 28 actions or action subgroups (without weighting, result: 80,5% total)

few of them i partly grouped additionally, partly tough to decide wether how much should count as attacking skills and defence skills. in the end there is probably too much influence by the amount of goals and too much influence of sucking opponents which make own stats look better than they probably should be, not sure..

either way, there are some results which could help to compare own results with own or others.
also it could be a gimmick to shyguys videos, making stats like that for at least the final of PCL.

weighting the results and adding additional bonus weight to single actions in a subgroup probably gives a somewhat solid overview for the performance. although these stats are partly not so much work, since they have to be interpreted in relation to other results in order to value how good the performance was.

so, let's see what we probably can see when looking at these stats.

beside comparing those to other stats in the future, these are probably also a way to determine strategies to actually have more chances to perform better in matches vs tijny^^

stats for tijny for that 2nd leg (5min half):
+ only few less times caused opp. c-attacks -> not senseful to speculate on tijny making a mistake?
- only few less times own c-attacks
+ defence 92% -> not many chances to make a goal, when tijny backs up so often and well
- little lack of driving line in midfield?
+ attack 81% -> cant rly say how solid that is..
+ Blocks done: 79% -> beware of tijny trying to block you!
+ Blocks avoided: 50% -> you gotta aim better to block tijny!
+ Bumps avoided: 67% -> ..same
+ Total Blocking: 72% -> everything over 50% here might already be a sign of an over average player?
+ goal keeping..: 78% -> probably a bad summarizing by me here, since it doesnt rly shows solid reaction skills as goalkeeper, but at least it shows a bit of reaction skills
+ dribblings: 100% -> probably i should summarize succeeded dribblings divided by dribblingtries...and the stat succeeded defending divided by dribblingtries against? for goalkeepers for example..

+TOTAL DEFENCE: 69% (or 84% unweighted), which would still be a "C+" as grade, which might be still pretty solid
+TOTAL ATTACK: 91% (or 84% unweighted), probably i should add more "negative attack actions" to this group. since with many goals it would increase to >95% often, maybe. either way it looks quite solid.
+FAIRPLAY: as side information. although id personally give it a 500+ weight, i prefer this as side stat.
+TOTAL MIDFIELD/MISC.: 59% -> cant say much about that yet.

shyguy1001

PostThu Aug 28, 2014 10:47 pm

Ok guys, heres what I posted to the cup on the homepage! Here are the games I have made videos for:

19:00GMT: Quarterfinal 1 - Real Madrid (Jan + Stealth) 0-5 SL Benfica (Fama + Palo)
19:20GMT: Quarterfinal 2 - Liverpool (Jurgen + Arsen) 8-4 Borussia Dortmund (Szymek + Shyguy)
20:40GMT: Semifinal 2 - PSG (Mike Nike + Xzeal) 3-6 Arsenal (Tijny + Reirom)
21:00GMT: Final - SL Benfica (Fama + Palo) 4-6 Arsenal (Tijny + Reirom)

Any help with any graphics before I (perhaps) release them, would be great! Also if anyone wants to make any stats, or heatmaps or whatever for those games, I can perhaps see how that integrates into the videos! So if you are working on things like that, concentrate on one of those 4 games :)

19:00GMT: Quarterfinal 1 - Real Madrid (Jan + Stealth) 0-5 SL Benfica (Fama + Palo)

First Half
0-1 Palo
0-2 Palo
0-3 Fama

Second Half
0-4 Fama
0-5 Palo

Palo x3, Fama x2

------------------------------------

19:20GMT: Quarterfinal 2 - Liverpool (Jurgen + Arsen) 8-4 Borussia Dortmund (Szymek + Shyguy)

First Half
1-0 Arsen
2-0 Arsen
3-0 Jurgen
3-1 Shyguy
3-2 Shyguy
3-3 Szymek

Second Half
4-3 Jurgen
4-4 Shyguy
5-4 Arsen
6-4 Jurgen
7-4 Jurgen
8-4 Arsen

Arsen x4, Jurgen x4, Shyguy x3, Szymek x1

19:40GMT: Semifinal 1 - SL Benfica (Fama + Palo) 8-2 Liverpool (Jurgen + Arsen)

First Half
1-0 Palo
2-0 Fama
3-0 Fama
4-0 Fama

Second Half
5-0 Fama
6-0 Fama
7-0 Fama
7-1 Jurgen
8-1 Palo
8-2 Jurgen

Fama x6, Palo x2, Jurgen x2

20:00GMT: Quarterfinal 3 - Newcastle (Santamaria + Simms) 0-19 PSG (Mike Nike + Xzeal

First Half
0-1 Xzeal
0-2 Mike Nike
0-3 Xzeal
0-4 Xzeal
0-5 Mike Nike
0-6 Mike Nike
0-7 Xzeal
0-8 Mike Nike
0-9 Xzeal
0-10 Xzeal
0-11 Mike Nike

Second Half
0-12 Xzeal
0-13 Xzeal
0-14 Xzeal
0-15 Mike Nike
0-16 Xzeal
0-17 Xzeal
0-18 Mike Nike
0-19 Xzeal

Xzeal x12, Mike Nike x7

20:20GMT: Quarterfinal 4 - Dinamo Zagreb (Shaytun + Whiplash) 2-10 Arsenal (Tijny + Reirom)

First Half
0-1 Reirom
1-1 Shaytun
1-2 Tijny
1-3 Tijny
1-4 Tijny
1-5 Reirom
1-6 Reirom
1-7 Tijny

Second Half
2-7 Whiplash
2-8 Tijny
2-9 Tijny
2-10 Tijny

Tijny x7, Reirom x3, Shaytun x1, Whiplash x1

20:40GMT: Semifinal 2 - PSG (Mike Nike + Xzeal) 3-6 Arsenal (Tijny + Reirom)

First Half
1-0 Xzeal
1-1 Tijny
1-2 Reirom
1-3 Reirom

Second Half
2-3 Xzeal
2-4 Tijny
2-5 Tijny
3-5 Mike Nike
3-6 Tijny

Tijny x4, Reirom x2, Xzeal x2, Mike Nike x1

21:00GMT: Final - SL Benfica (Fama + Palo) 4-6 Arsenal (Tijny + Reirom)

First Half
0-1 Reirom
0-2 Tijny
1-2 Palo
1-3 Reirom
1-4 Reirom
1-5 Tijny
2-5 Fama

Second Half
3-5 Fama
3-6 Tijny
4-6 Fama

Reirom x3, Tijny x3, Fama x3, Palo x1

Top Scorers (Unofficial, I didn't check for own goals as I will in real cup, also its quite pointless with Newcastle game)

Tijny (Arsenal): 14
Xzeal (PSG): 14
Fama (Benfica): 10
Mike Nike (PSG): 8
Reirom (Arsenal): 8
Palo (Benfica): 6
Jurgen (Liverpool): 6
Arsen (Liverpool): 4
Shyguy (BVB): 3
Szymek (BVB): 1
Shaytun (Zagreb): 1
Whiplash (Zagreb): 1

Total Goals: 76

shyguy1001

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 3:51 pm

Guys, one more request/question as well - I need co-commentators for the videos! I already have one for sure, and a few others in mind, but the more we can get, the better! Then the broadcasts can be more varied and therefore more interesting and fun for everyone to watch! Also more perspectives will make for better analysis..

I've been pleasantly suprised by how fast I can make these broadcasts, its 10,000x faster than making a race video :D SlidersTV was built for Puna it seems ;)
Previous

Return to Competitions