It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:38 pm


Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Doodle/Draw Topic

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

  • Author
  • Message
Offline
User avatar

Jan

Community User Level: 3

Community User Level: 3

  • Posts: 333
  • Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:41 pm
  • Location: Finland

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Doodle/Draw T

PostThu Oct 23, 2014 4:43 pm

I filled the Doodle assuming that the times in it are British time.
Offline
User avatar

shyguy1001

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 1111
  • Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:35 pm
  • Location: United Kingdom

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Doodle/Draw T

PostThu Oct 23, 2014 8:02 pm

xzeal wrote:How do you possibly expect us to be able to play ANY games at all? Don't you know they are releasing a new civilization game?


Shit, really? A whole new version or expansion? (very offtopic I know but I'll just make one post) - I hated Civ 5. Not being able to stack units ruined the game for me. I doubt it will be removed? Perhaps we should discuss this elsewhere :D
www.youtube.com/sliderstv <---- Best Turbosliders Videos ever made ;)
Offline
User avatar

xzeal

Community User Level: 3

Community User Level: 3

  • Posts: 445
  • Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:32 am
  • Location: Tallinn, Estonia

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Doodle/Draw T

PostFri Oct 24, 2014 10:09 am

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO civ for you! Video making for you!
Offline
User avatar

shyguy1001

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 1111
  • Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:35 pm
  • Location: United Kingdom

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Doodle/Draw T

PostFri Oct 24, 2014 11:04 am

xzeal wrote:NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO civ for you! Video making for you!


Civ must be one of the best games at being able to destroy entire weeks of your life without you noticing. You start playing in September, then when you finally bother to check what the date is, its December. :D

In other news, I'm gonna release the fixtures in the coming hours. There are 4 guys yet to fill it out, seems Palo, Badeend, Mike and REIROM (but he already said some shit which I guess I better try to read). If they still aren't filled out in the next few hours (and if you see them please remind them), I'll schedule games trying to guess when they might be available, and provide alternatives. Hopefully they can then confirm whether or not its good for them. It's not ideal but if you don't fill doodle its the best I can do! :)
www.youtube.com/sliderstv <---- Best Turbosliders Videos ever made ;)
Offline

edureirom

Community User Level: 2

Community User Level: 2

  • Posts: 100
  • Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:55 pm

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Doodle/Draw T

PostFri Oct 24, 2014 12:13 pm

i cant play sunday election in brazil

tuesday or monday i can play............ bring .........

i will not fill doodle. mark the games and i talk here if i can....

i dont want specs seeing my games. huge lags., only shy could see.

thanks all
Offline
User avatar

Oompa

Community User Level: 2

Community User Level: 2

  • Posts: 246
  • Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:37 pm
  • Location: The Netherlands

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Doodle/Draw T

PostFri Oct 24, 2014 1:46 pm

What does voting day look like in Brazil?
Offline
User avatar

shyguy1001

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 1111
  • Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:35 pm
  • Location: United Kingdom

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Doodle/Draw T

PostFri Oct 24, 2014 2:51 pm

Ok great. All people have filled it out except for Miko Niko, and I just asked him on skype! So hopefully he does it before I need to leave to work :)
www.youtube.com/sliderstv <---- Best Turbosliders Videos ever made ;)
Offline
User avatar

shyguy1001

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 1111
  • Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:35 pm
  • Location: United Kingdom

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Doodle/Draw T

PostFri Oct 24, 2014 3:26 pm

Eugh, he isn't responding, my guess is he is playing Poker. Anyway, I will post several alternatives, then he can pick the best one.
www.youtube.com/sliderstv <---- Best Turbosliders Videos ever made ;)
Offline
User avatar

shyguy1001

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 1111
  • Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:35 pm
  • Location: United Kingdom

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Doodle/Draw T

PostWed Oct 29, 2014 8:50 pm

http://doodle.com/atkhfif5zxdaag6u#table

Here's the doodle topic for the two remaining SECOND LEG games, Arsenal vs Celtic 2nd leg (I'll remind you guys to fill this when you play on Friday), and Leverkusen vs Madrid 2nd leg. Hope you all see this and fill it out :)
www.youtube.com/sliderstv <---- Best Turbosliders Videos ever made ;)
Offline
User avatar

shyguy1001

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 1111
  • Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:35 pm
  • Location: United Kingdom

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Doodle/Draw T

PostMon Nov 03, 2014 7:32 am

Wow, this was unexpected. The only time all 4 are available is.. yesterday. Xzealio, is there any possibility you can play later in the week? If you all can take a closer look to try to find a common time you may be able to make available, that would be great.
www.youtube.com/sliderstv <---- Best Turbosliders Videos ever made ;)
Offline
User avatar

Oompa

Community User Level: 2

Community User Level: 2

  • Posts: 246
  • Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:37 pm
  • Location: The Netherlands

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Doodle/Draw T

PostMon Nov 03, 2014 5:45 pm

I can play this whole week, except saturday and sunday.
Offline
User avatar

Tijny

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 1514
  • Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:59 pm
  • Location: Netherlands

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Doodle/Draw T

PostMon Nov 03, 2014 5:48 pm

shyguy1001 wrote:Wow, this was unexpected. The only time all 4 are available is.. yesterday. Xzealio, is there any possibility you can play later in the week? If you all can take a closer look to try to find a common time you may be able to make available, that would be great.

Wait what... xzeal is already eliminated. I made sure of that myself.
Offline
User avatar

shyguy1001

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 1111
  • Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:35 pm
  • Location: United Kingdom

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Doodle/Draw T

PostMon Nov 03, 2014 7:51 pm

Sorry, I'm getting confused. Whippe/Oompa, Jan/Luka are the guys I need.
www.youtube.com/sliderstv <---- Best Turbosliders Videos ever made ;)
Offline

Luka

Community User Level: 1

Community User Level: 1

  • Posts: 38
  • Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:39 am

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Doodle/Draw T

PostTue Nov 04, 2014 4:29 am

We can play tomorrow
Offline
User avatar

Jan

Community User Level: 3

Community User Level: 3

  • Posts: 333
  • Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:41 pm
  • Location: Finland

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Doodle/Draw T

PostTue Nov 04, 2014 5:34 am

I'd like to have the fixtures announced at least a day before the match because I can't guarantee I'm online even on the times I've posted if I don't know for sure that we're supposed to be playing. So it would be nice to have just some date and time announced and then everyone posts if they can make themselves available then. This was done nicely on earlier rounds.

With busyish schedules I hate all kinds of let's play tonight/let's not etc. bullshit. Oompa doesn't seem to be available for the whole week so I'm not willing to try to guess each night if everyone will be available.

EDIT: Oh I missed Oompa's post and assumed his availability by Doodle. Looks like Wednesday is the best possibility then as we all seem to be available then.
Offline
User avatar

Oompa

Community User Level: 2

Community User Level: 2

  • Posts: 246
  • Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:37 pm
  • Location: The Netherlands

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Doodle/Draw T

PostTue Nov 04, 2014 6:31 am

Fcuk!
Offline
User avatar

shyguy1001

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 1111
  • Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:35 pm
  • Location: United Kingdom

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Doodle/Draw T

PostTue Nov 04, 2014 2:02 pm

Jan wrote:I'd like to have the fixtures announced at least a day before the match because I can't guarantee I'm online even on the times I've posted if I don't know for sure that we're supposed to be playing. So it would be nice to have just some date and time announced and then everyone posts if they can make themselves available then. This was done nicely on earlier rounds.

With busyish schedules I hate all kinds of let's play tonight/let's not etc. bullshit. Oompa doesn't seem to be available for the whole week so I'm not willing to try to guess each night if everyone will be available.

EDIT: Oh I missed Oompa's post and assumed his availability by Doodle. Looks like Wednesday is the best possibility then as we all seem to be available then.


Of course, I also don't like that! But if its the best option, then I guess its all we can do. Do you guys have a time you would prefer?
www.youtube.com/sliderstv <---- Best Turbosliders Videos ever made ;)
Offline
User avatar

Jan

Community User Level: 3

Community User Level: 3

  • Posts: 333
  • Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:41 pm
  • Location: Finland

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Doodle/Draw T

PostWed Nov 05, 2014 2:45 pm

shyguy1001 wrote:
Jan wrote:I'd like to have the fixtures announced at least a day before the match because I can't guarantee I'm online even on the times I've posted if I don't know for sure that we're supposed to be playing. So it would be nice to have just some date and time announced and then everyone posts if they can make themselves available then. This was done nicely on earlier rounds.

With busyish schedules I hate all kinds of let's play tonight/let's not etc. bullshit. Oompa doesn't seem to be available for the whole week so I'm not willing to try to guess each night if everyone will be available.

EDIT: Oh I missed Oompa's post and assumed his availability by Doodle. Looks like Wednesday is the best possibility then as we all seem to be available then.


Of course, I also don't like that! But if its the best option, then I guess its all we can do. Do you guys have a time you would prefer?

I'll still stay online maybe for a couple of hours. Luka and Whip seem to be online so if Oompa appears, we can play.
Offline

Luka

Community User Level: 1

Community User Level: 1

  • Posts: 38
  • Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:39 am

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Doodle/Draw T

PostWed Nov 05, 2014 2:59 pm

Call me on fb, i can play when you want today.
Offline
User avatar

Oompa

Community User Level: 2

Community User Level: 2

  • Posts: 246
  • Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:37 pm
  • Location: The Netherlands

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Doodle/Draw T

PostWed Nov 05, 2014 3:02 pm

Erm, what about?
Offline

Luka

Community User Level: 1

Community User Level: 1

  • Posts: 38
  • Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:39 am

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Doodle/Draw T

PostWed Nov 05, 2014 3:09 pm

Oompa today we play our match in PCL.
Offline
User avatar

Oompa

Community User Level: 2

Community User Level: 2

  • Posts: 246
  • Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:37 pm
  • Location: The Netherlands

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Doodle/Draw T

PostWed Nov 05, 2014 3:12 pm

In an hour? In half an hour? Noone online yet :(
Offline

Luka

Community User Level: 1

Community User Level: 1

  • Posts: 38
  • Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:39 am

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Doodle/Draw T

PostWed Nov 05, 2014 3:15 pm

22 polish time, everybody ok ? :P
Offline
User avatar

Oompa

Community User Level: 2

Community User Level: 2

  • Posts: 246
  • Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:37 pm
  • Location: The Netherlands

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Doodle/Draw T

PostWed Nov 05, 2014 3:19 pm

Me am. That should be half an hour ago :P
Offline
User avatar

Tijny

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 1514
  • Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:59 pm
  • Location: Netherlands

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Doodle/Draw T

PostWed Nov 05, 2014 4:39 pm

Ok, since Real M and Bayer L agreed to play their quarter final today and Shygay was nowhere to be found, I filled in for him and oversaw the match. I hope that's alright? ;)

Second leg ended in a 3-3 draw, and since Real M won the first leg, they advance to the semi-finals.
PreviousNext

Return to Competitions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest