It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:29 pm

Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Fixtures Topic

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

Jan

Community User Level: 3

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Fixtures Topi

PostSat Nov 08, 2014 5:12 pm

Mike, when playing with 4 players in a server and rotating teams I've actually had exactly that same idea. Sometimes when we rotate teams, I think about the rankings of how the players would finish in that kind of group after 3 matches. :D

I agree with Tijny that it should have two rounds (6 matches) because with one round there's only two possibilities for the outcome (if draws can't happen):

Scenario 1 (One wins all scenario):
Player 1: 9 points
Player 2: 3 points
Player 3: 3 points
Player 4: 3 points

Scenario 2 (One loses all scenario):
Player 1: 6 points
Player 2: 6 points
Player 3: 6 points
Player 4: 0 points

Any other distribution of points is impossible and thus the 2nd place would always be decided by goal difference, which is a bit bad. With 2 rounds there would be a lot more possibilities, so that should solve the problem. I would definitely join this kind of competition because it could generate a lot of drama because of constantly changing teammates and individual rivalry.

edureirom

Community User Level: 2

PostSat Nov 08, 2014 6:45 pm

i dont get how is this good? tijny will won by default? mike explain better dude........

you talk too much but dont example... eddie could sumarizze better.

HOW i made points? tijny for my odds i am same level of mike..........

man sig today proof this top players here are overrated. sig in brasil puna server is good but i win him there many times.

so sig almost won eddie............. wtf........ the best brasilians players are the best all. if they dont have lags in other server.. whas f*** shamefoul to see sig outplaying eddie..... i won sig many times.........

i am up to challenge mike nike and eddie... i will win with fama......... foreigner players are overrated....

Badeend

Community User Level: 1

Community User Level: 1

PostSun Nov 09, 2014 6:03 am

edureirom

PostSun Nov 09, 2014 11:32 am

THE BEST PUNA PLAYERS ARE BRAZILIANS THIS IS NO CONTEST

sig averaje joe......... win eddie........... and hi is not best br.

go figure.

Tijny

Community User Level: 5

PostSun Nov 09, 2014 12:24 pm

edureirom wrote:THE BEST PUNA PLAYERS ARE BRAZILIANS THIS IS NO CONTEST

sig averaje joe......... win eddie........... and hi is not best br.

go figure.

I was initially planning to ignore your idiotic crap, but if you're not going to let this go, I feel forced to respond...

I'm not sure what game you were watching yesterday, but nobody was outplaying me... The match you are referring to was quite even, and I think you'll agree that Sig had a much stronger teammate than I did. That is not to say that Sig is not a fantastic player, he's leaps and bounds ahead of you, that's for sure. Which reminds me, do you also remember what happened the next game, the game that you played against me with a Brazilian player who you yourself said was very good?

I get the feeling your obsession with ranking people's abilities stems from a vast insecurity about your own skill. Deep down, you know that you're a mediocre player, but your ego desperately tries to convince your senses that you can compete with the best. And unfortunately for all of us, your ego is much stronger than your senses could ever hope to be, so we have to put up with your crap all the time.

xzeal

PostSun Nov 09, 2014 2:17 pm

... honestly I just find it easier not to read his posts at all. They are long, rambling and make no sense. Why bother...

edureirom

PostSun Nov 09, 2014 10:17 pm

seems i got in eddie nerves........ dude.......... sig is not the best brazilian..... ask him........... and puna brasil is more small field. i beated him many times...................... yes he is better than me thought.................. i am humble here........ i never said i was top........... i only said i was the most improved player of all time. one year ago i was a newbie. today i can play with tops.................. lol kaka is not this good, we won barely against jurgen popo............

i think me and fama can win you and mike.............. i win with palo easy........ mike and fatty...............

palo is good partner with me too................ he is turning to be in his best form.......... i think me and palo could beat you mike too.......... i have more chemestry with palo................. we know what to do..... he is a silence guy....... no complains this is good.............. mike nike you guys are putting him in some level he isnt..... i like mike nike he is a superb person. but i am honest.... he is same level of me............ mike nike in racing is far better.......... and i became playing puna for serious few years. if i had many years and time you played puna eddie i was same level of you........ puna is time........... time by time i am becoming better this is coomon sense. is not this long i will be crowned the king..........punal............................. you cant increase what you are.... i have many gap to increase......

i challenge you in br puna servers...... majority will lost there............

eddie have lags advantage too.............. put eddie in brasil server ..... he will be a average joe......

you are all europeans no lag. i am in brazil........... is amazing what i can do........

resume in racing all ppl here can said i am bad............. in puna is other history..........

Tijny

PostMon Nov 10, 2014 5:03 am

edureirom wrote:seems i got in eddie nerves........ dude..........

Gee, what was your first clue? .... YOU ALWAYS GET ON MY NERVES. You got on my nerves the very first time you wrote something on this forum and you haven't stopped since.

Mike Nike

PostMon Nov 10, 2014 6:03 am

edureirom wrote:...... i win with palo easy........ mike and fatty................

pozdro had quite some lags there from time to time. To somehow pass palo, i tried to take some risky lines though and received a couple goals due to that.

edureirom wrote:........punal.............................

Punatiainen, you here that?^^

shyguy1001

PostMon Nov 10, 2014 6:03 pm

Elo guys, some telephone line fell down near my house and my net got cut for nearly a week! I'm back now (although its SO F*** SLOW), and I'll get about putting up doodle for Semi Finals and uploading those videos! I've got one started but its ETA is 36 f*** HOURS!!! And I made another one while the net was down so the queue is pretty big :)
www.youtube.com/sliderstv <---- Best Turbosliders Videos ever made ;)

Fama

PostTue Nov 11, 2014 3:39 am

Welcome back, sir Jamie from the house of Lannister!

Fama

PostTue Nov 11, 2014 3:01 pm

shyguy1001

PostTue Nov 11, 2014 10:34 pm

I'm really struggling guys, my net is on and off all the time.. there was some info that it may not be completely fixed till Friday. I held a draw for the Semis, which resulted in:

Arsenal vs Benfica
Madrid vs Barcelona

I'm posting this from my phone, the net is too slow to even load doodle fully.. if anyone knows how to make a topic, that would be great.. perhaps the gameweek can start this Friday, with first legs held on the weekend then second legs during the week? Also, I wondered if people were wanting a 3rd place playoff, or maybe no one cares about who comes 3rd, only who wins :D

Also thanks to whoever oversaw that Leverkusen vs Madrid game. You did a great job, I watched it back earlier.
www.youtube.com/sliderstv <---- Best Turbosliders Videos ever made ;)

Tijny

PostWed Nov 12, 2014 10:11 am

shyguy1001 wrote:Also thanks to whoever oversaw that Leverkusen vs Madrid game. You did a great job, I watched it back earlier.

Yes, who was that? He seemed to be doing a better job than you did..

xddd
Previous

Return to Competitions