It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 6:48 am

Tracks With AI Lines?

Discussion related to Turbo Sliders and beta version feedback.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

Suicane

Tracks With AI Lines?

PostSun Dec 10, 2017 1:25 am

Besides the ones that come with the game, are there good tracks with AI lines available for download anywhere? I love playing solo but the lack of tracks for single players is a bummer.

Whiplash

Community User Level: 5

Re: Tracks With AI Lines?

PostSun Dec 10, 2017 5:17 am

Yo! The easiest way to download some new cool tracks is to visit LVP4 server and spend some time playing there. Once the tracks are downloaded, you can find them inside tracks/downloads folder (and maybe put them together to some new folder so you can select them easier in the future).
But, you will need to create driving lines by yourself (the procedure is explained in ai text file inside of doc folder; it's really not that hard once you get it).

But, yes, the plan is to pack more tracks and cars in the future, so people could drive them without any extra work. We're waiting new version of the game to do it. So far we always wanted to keep the game clean and its installation file small.

Suicane

PostTue Dec 12, 2017 8:58 pm

I've tried making the AI lines, didn't work out very well, lol. I've been on the server a few times but I'm more of a single player guy.

Whiplash

PostSat Dec 16, 2017 2:36 pm

Suicane wrote:I've tried making the AI lines, didn't work out very well, lol. I've been on the server a few times but I'm more of a single player guy.

You can monitor the servers by following this. We will also get an Android app soon, which will allow you to be notified whenever certain number of players are active in servers.

And, if you need any help about AI lines, just ask for it here.

Return to General Discussion