It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:53 am

Re: Formula 1 Grand Prix #2

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

Jurgen-NL

Community User Level: 4

PostMon Aug 06, 2018 10:23 pm

come on monkeys i want to see these fast laps put up list with link of top 20 fastest recorded times
i never drove this track previous season
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

Oompa

Community User Level: 2

PostWed Aug 08, 2018 3:58 am

Yes Azev I was being cautious and stupid. Whip got the worst of it I think, he was punted wide when I was hit and then hit him because of it. That sucks, but to be honest: I had a nice go. Lemon was up there, so was you. I ALMOST collected Silva in the last turn. I saw something move and had the same impulse one gets when seeing a bug move in the utmost corner of your eye. (no not IN you eye)

To think that I might have won doesn't really hurt because of the drive throughs, but I could have fought them nonetheless. Something happens when one realizes one can win. You actually become faster. I noticed it in FC as well. Its like your brain has to see it to believe it. Like taking a turn so fast you drive it blindly and almost let go of the keyboard, but take it faster than ever on sheer luck, and then your head sees that and knows it can go faster still. I was hoping to catch Mike. Its nice to gain on those two, but alas. Calculating I came within 20 seconds I think. But me thinks too much.

Oompa

PostWed Aug 08, 2018 4:18 am

Poor Silva.

I watched it again. In real F1, when a Ferrari, Mercedes or Redbull starts at the back, it usually overtakes everyone without a fight unless it is a driver in one of those three cars. I saw the same happening with T and M. One doesn't fight its non-rivals it seems. So I don't fight anyone, which sums up my character (not). I do miss someone to hate.

Oompa

PostWed Aug 08, 2018 4:19 am

Jurgen you don't have to beg. You could ask :)

pablinho15

PostWed Aug 08, 2018 7:29 am

In a game that dies every day, there are some comments that do not help. I see a lot of arrogance. On the other hand, great work you are doing Why, congratulations.

Oompa

PostWed Aug 08, 2018 10:31 am

What arrogance you mean Pablinho?

Azev

PostWed Aug 08, 2018 3:28 pm

Oompa wrote:What arrogance you mean Pablinho?

I think he's talking about you :lol:

Oompa

PostThu Aug 09, 2018 4:39 am

I am quite the arrogant bastard, but what of it? :):p

Kid Masters

Community User Level: 1

PostThu Aug 09, 2018 7:30 am

Oh i thought i gave T a little battle... i reovertaked him twice, but maybe it was only in my computer. Obv he is fuckin faster but at least i tried and was quite happy about my resistance. Oompa doesnt see it. Dammit Oompa put your f*** glasses on. If they always lap us it will be quite obvious that they will not have a lot of difficulty at overtake us.

Kid Masters

PostThu Aug 09, 2018 7:33 am

Oh, and also, I mean, what the f*** pablinho wants? He never raced with us and he keep on complaining about things like someone care about what he says. Man, show up on sunday and fuckin race. That's the funny part. Who cares about oompa arrogance on the forum? And I think oompa can sounds arrogant but he's right so WTF?

Oompa

PostThu Aug 09, 2018 7:54 am

I will try sound less arrogant. I'm really quite the little person if you ask me. Besides, it's in good faith ppl. I wasn't criticizing anyone purely because I don't fight them either.

But enough of taking the brunt of it all. Maybe Pablinho meant something else. Maybe my question was wrong. What do you mean when you say the game is dying every day Pablinho?

Kid Masters

PostThu Aug 09, 2018 7:55 am

He's making it dying every day: he complain and he dont play!!

Kid Masters

PostThu Aug 09, 2018 7:56 am

Oh and btw you dont sound arrogant to me, just realistic and i was kidding when talkin about the glasses. I thought you get it.

Oompa

PostThu Aug 09, 2018 8:02 am

I didn't mind Kid :) This morning I actually (accidentally) threw my glasses down the stairs.

Mike Nike

Community User Level: 5

PostThu Aug 09, 2018 8:14 am

Kid Masters wrote:Oh, and also, I mean, what the f*** pablinho wants? He never raced with us and he keep on complaining about things like someone care about what he says.

Well, I care what Pablinho has to say. He might not have raced with you, but he did race with "us" older players:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc351Y1gDMw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UyOc7-EGNg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n2oHKpPr6A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnnglgZBjSs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfZC-gPFEWc

Carlos Sainz Jr

PostThu Aug 09, 2018 8:18 am

Ok ok, I've read enough useless drama, let's start talking about something a bit more serious (am I sounding arrogant right now? Cool. Oompa, take notes).

So, I don't know how many of you know that but here in Italy on August 15th there is the biggest holiday of the summer, called "Ferragosto", and usually every person is on vacation in the week that goes through that date, including all of us (me, Wurz, Kid, Badoer, Astunce, Papi, Tuero, MaxTre and Pazzomimi, not really few people I'd say). So, considering what I've just written, and adding it to the fact that we hardly set up a full grid lately and that there's a new track that we would like to try cause it seems cool, is it possible to make these quali running right now to last for 2 weeks and we race on Sunday 19th? I know I'm saying this a bit late, but apparently those shitalians can't work properly without their leader and they were waiting for me to write something. I think we already postponed a race in the previous tournament, so if we can do it again we will be grateful to all of you (and you to us too, it is not cool to race in 10-12 ig :p).

Let us know peeps, and don't fight over bs. Peace.

Whiplash

PostThu Aug 09, 2018 8:38 am

Carlos Sainz Jr wrote:...is it possible to make these quali running right now to last for 2 weeks and we race on Sunday 19th?

I guess we can do that. But, what about Monday (the next day)?

Carlos Sainz Jr

PostThu Aug 09, 2018 9:27 am

Whiplash wrote:
Carlos Sainz Jr wrote:...is it possible to make these quali running right now to last for 2 weeks and we race on Sunday 19th?

I guess we can do that. But, what about Monday (the next day)?

Wait, you mean 13th or 20th? Cause basically our problem starts from the weekend before Ferragosto (in this case 11th) til few days after 15th. So yeah, the day after the normal race's schedule wouldn't help that much.

Whiplash

PostThu Aug 09, 2018 9:32 am

Ah, I see. Well, let's postpone it then for the next Sunday (19th).
If anyone has some complain, spit it here.

Kid Masters

PostThu Aug 09, 2018 9:40 am

Mike Nike wrote:
Kid Masters wrote:Oh, and also, I mean, what the f*** pablinho wants? He never raced with us and he keep on complaining about things like someone care about what he says.

Well, I care what Pablinho has to say. He might not have raced with you, but he did race with "us" older players:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc351Y1gDMw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UyOc7-EGNg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n2oHKpPr6A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnnglgZBjSs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfZC-gPFEWc

I dont care about his wonderful races back in the 80s. I can care if he complain in a constructive way, not that shit he made here. Just crying. And even without playing a single race... since 1985.

Jurgen-NL

PostFri Aug 10, 2018 2:52 am

Let pablinho have his say you reacting to it thats whats kind of boogus ive called this car on some occasions shit in the past as well and lets face it, he did mention constructive critisism ( It is the only car race game where the fastest lap is "playing" with the grass. The car is fantastic but that is very disappointing.)
so lets not all jump at pablinho for that otherwise you might jump alot of players that stopped competing for the same or slightly diffrent reason like Arjen Matic szymek arsen ( i wish theyd start competing again )

hmm finally a day i have the entire Sunday off and can attend again and its postponed next week im free as well on Sunday but the Sunday after that i have to work till 22:30 im just missing an opportunity this way to drive 2 races that knowledge bugs me a bit
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

Tijny

PostFri Aug 10, 2018 5:22 am

Jurgen-NL wrote:lets face it, he did mention constructive critisism ( It is the only car race game where the fastest lap is "playing" with the grass. The car is fantastic but that is very disappointing.)

And he was 100% correct there, but ironically enough the person he went on to congratulate was the only one with a completely unconstructive response to that complaint... I looked long and hard, particularly at my own posts, but I certainly didn't see the arrogance he mentioned.

Oompa

PostFri Aug 10, 2018 7:35 am

Who was it Chef, the Denver Broncos?

I have never seen or played a more pure racing game than Turbo Sliders. I am frequently saddened by friends and family who can't get passed the surface of it. They call it ugly or sat stuff like "oh its just like Micro Machines
"

MOTHERFUCKERS ITS NOTHING LIKE IT! GO DIE AND WAIT IN HELL FOR ME TO KILL YOU!

My grievance is that the game might be too hard for newbies. We are so fast they have no rivals to play and become better with. Or is that arrogant? When I wait for another player to catch up to me, is that arrogance? Please clarify Pablinho, or your comments remain wasted space.

i never realized we've 'known' each other for quote some years noe.

Mike Nike

PostFri Aug 10, 2018 8:08 pm

Arjen Matic szymek arsen

Well, nice to hear they might still be around for ...hmm...for what? TS F1 season 2011 kinda cups?

Either way, tomorrow 23 CET a couple players could still join in some sort of cup.
Etmil - weren't you hoping Whip could organize a cup for you? Or were you talking about a full series, played in not just one day?
Heh, a weird idea just came to me: a "catch the rec"-challenge. Building a 2 minute long track, driving 100 laps, then let you guys "hunt" 30 laps and see how close to the record you get. Tijny lap 2: game over. Tijny: "who says I can't catch it in lap 1? 8) " :D

Oompa

PostSat Aug 11, 2018 7:39 am

Nice Mike. Is was thinking the same. Maybe XBumpz for so long, and maybe we could hold Puna cup? Slider cups, puna cups, TSE F1 cups. I'm in.
PreviousNext

Return to Competitions