It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:34 am

Fiends of Puna

Talk about your ideas, rants, raves, technical issues, and problems.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

Oompa

Community User Level: 2

Fiends of Puna

PostWed Aug 01, 2018 8:28 pm

o/

I was playing puna alone and was thinking. We could build tracks for puna with a ball that always accelerates. We could build shapes and hexagons and what not, and play special lines and stuff.

"What if the ball goes into the goal?"

Then there is a goalpoint. The player who put it there gets a point.

"Ok, what if the ball goes into the goal by itself?"

OR the player that is scored upon gets a point.

You have to hit the ball when it is in the goalzone otherwise it just bounces out. It is like the ball is weightless and the cars are not. One could have 1v1v1v1. We could have a pointssystem that determines that the last person to reach 10 (or whatever) goals ends the game. That would have consequences beyond reason. It turns the game into a knockout game whilst trying to prevent just that.

I mean, even with 1v1v1v1 the first one to reach 10 could win, yes, but the whole world has been doing it for centuries and its time to move on. There must be a failsafe. If two players already have 10 points, and the other two have 9 points, you would create a moot game where two will fight it out. Maybe the other three swamp the person they fear most. Maybe you get give money per second/minute. If the last person scores after 1 minute, the others have to pay him 1 cent each. Or, you could say that the last person (the last with 9 goals) has to pay the others if he scores. Then he wouldn't want to score so that would be funny. No, the last gets more if he's quicker. He gets 1 cent, but loses the cent after a minute.

I don't see how this would all work. The complications are endless.

My question: are there punafields with different configurations in existence?

Whiplash

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

Re: Fiends of Puna

PostThu Aug 02, 2018 8:46 am

Oompa wrote:My question: are there punafields with different configurations in existence?

Yep.

Oompa

Re: Fiends of Puna

PostThu Aug 02, 2018 9:31 am

Can one create server and try? What names?

Are there any practice tracks in FC like all the obstacles in one big track? One could set no time limit and play like a monkey in a gym? Apekooien. Remember that word Whip. Apekooien.

Return to Suggestions